• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Greatest Manlets of All Time ITT

dwarf

Joke
Lionel Messi 5'7
Net Worth: $230 Million​
Famous For : Plays for FC Barcelona and Argentina, regarded as the greatest footballer of all time behind Cristiano Ronaldo​
Rey Mysterio 5'6
Net Worth: $8.5 million​
Famous For : Professional WWE Wrestler, regarded as one of the greatest cruiserweights of all time​

Peter Dinklage 4'5
Net Worth: $10 million​
Famous For : Actor, most noted for his performances on Game of Thrones portraying Tyrion Lannister.​

Any more?

dwarf

Joke
SupremeGentleman said:
Come on bro.... Hitler and Napoleon are above all those fools

Hitler killed 600 billion Jews, you fucking racist.

allindaeyes

Banned
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Plays for FC Barcelona and Argentina, regarded as the greatest footballer of all time behind Cristiano Ronaldo[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Fuck you fucking manlet cuck fucking retard. I am big ronaldo fan i greww up watching him in red but he doesnt hold a candle to other greatest of all time players let alone messi who is the best ever. Stop looking at stats and watch and understand the game, messi controls the game and isnt a hog[/font]

Jesus Christ

Regular
SupremeGentleman said:
Come on bro.... Hitler and Napoleon are above all those fools

Both average for  their time. Everybody was a manlet back them.

Badr Hari

Banned
MOGGED TO OBLIVION BY

[size=xx-large]HITLER THE ADOLF.[/size]

Define manlet - whats cutoff ? 

Hitler was not a manlet, even ABOVE average height for that time  
Napoleon was slightly above average for that time, with like 168 cm, average was like 166 at France back then

Badr Hari

Banned
Theodoregetslefort said:
Define manlet - whats cutoff ? 

Hitler was not a manlet, even ABOVE average height for that time  
Napoleon was slightly above average for that time, with like 168 cm, average was like 166 at France back then

[img=806x500]

LOL @ THIS SHITSKIN HINDU COPE.

AVERAGE HEIGHT HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH.

PEOPLE CENTURIES AGO WERE THE SAME HEIGHT AS US. I SEE PEOPLE THAT ARE OVER 60 AND 70 THAT ARE TALLER THAN YOUNGER PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. MOST DUDES I SEE THAT ARE OLD HEIGHTMOG THE YOUNG GENERATION.

LOL @ BELIEVEING THE BULLSHIT ABOUT AVERAGE HEIGHT GOING UP. MAKES NO DAMN SENSE, YOU LOW IQ INBRED SCUM.

KEEP COPING, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.