• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Great snack for dietcels (fatties GTFiH)

KEy21

Champion
Do you guys like Cinnamon Toast Crunch??

Say you only have like 200 calories or so left in the day..

You can make a cup of coffee, add slight cream, the rest milk and then add

- cinnamon 

- 2 Artificial sweetener

- Half table spoon of hot fudge

- small drop of maple syrup

Tastes EXACTLY like the milk in Cinnamon Toast Crunch

And you could probably drink like 4-5 of them before you are done with your calories..

+ several hundred grams of caffeine that will unbloat you and rev your metabolism for the next few hours and curb your appetite.

Much more satisfying than a 200 calorie snack that you can only savor for 30 seconds

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
never understood how it's hard for people to diet, i can easily go multiple days without eating shit and still not feel hungry

KEy21

Champion
speculator said:
never understood how it's hard for people to diet, i can easily go multiple days without eating shit and still not feel hungry

I think most Americans have sugar addiction that causes them to crave high calorie sugary foods even when they aren’t necessarily truly hungry..

And I think small waves of depression symptoms are temporarily cured with the shitty food..

KEy21 said:
speculator said:

I think most Americans have sugar addiction that causes them to crave high calorie sugary foods even when they aren’t necessarily truly hungry..

And I think small waves of depression symptoms are temporarily cured with the shitty food..

very legit

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
KEy21 said:
speculator said:

yeah i suppose you need to be into the habit in the first place, i eat the most gnarly shit to save time and never eat sugary junk food so i'm never craving it

KEy21

Champion
SolverOfAllEquations said:
is there a video on how to do it? im too low iq to do it without seeing it

Nah I made it up..I’ll make it simple so it’s similar

Essentially get a coffee mug

Make the coffee

Empty the keurig into the mug 

Add milk till you’re almost at the top

A touch of cream

A touch of maple syrup

A touch of hot fudge