• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Great quote on depression

Anakind

Champion
“What people don't understand about depression is how much it hurts. It's like your brain is convinced that it's dying and produces an acid that eats away at you from the inside, until all that's less is a scary hollowness. Your mind fills with dark thoughts; you become convinced that your friends secretly hate you, you're worthless, and then there's no hope. I never got so low as to consider ending it all, but I understand how that can happen to some people. Depression simply hurts too much.” 

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]― [/font][font=Lato,]Tyler Hamilton[/font]

Anakind

Champion
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Shut up aspie. You don't know true pain of inceldom you fraud.

Keep quiet, you fucking monkey! Get to my age and we talk again.

normiecope

Regular
Abundance mentality is legit srs.

I've stopped focusing on how depressing life is and that I have no opportunities and instead started focusing on improving myself.

There's plenty of girls out there and plenty of oppurtunities, even for you tbh. If I was you, I'd mmove somewhere else and start again.

Anakind

Champion
normiecope said:

I've stopped focusing on how depressing life is and that I have no opportunities and instead started focusing on improving myself.

There's plenty of girls out there and plenty of oppurtunities, even for you tbh. If I was you, I'd mmove somewhere else and start again.

Seriously dude. Aren't you like 18 or so? What could you possibly know about life that I don't know at my age? It's hilarious when people with no life experience try to lift you up with some stereotypical motivational phrases they picked up in some self-help books for $9.99 or some Youtube clip.

normiecope

Regular
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
normiecope said:

1. You are a normie
2. You've slayed girls off tinder
3. Remove your fucking badge
4. You are 18

I am legitimately autistic
I have hardly any friends
Most people think I'm a weirdo
I post here

Nobody has ever asked me to hang out in my life except for the occasional pity invite to parties

I got lucky with 2 girls due to good pics and other factors including the fact that 16 year old girls with partner counts of 4 or 5 dont have high standards

I have legitimately been depressed and rotting at home (left the house maybe twice) for 3 weeks now in the freest time of my life so far whilst all my peers are going on holiday to party islands

But this week I've started lifting, stopped caring about girls whatsoever (I won't chase them anymore) and have started working on my social life by asking old friends or other people who like me to hang out or go clubbing or something.

I've started an Instagram and rebirthed my Snapchat and am working on my music again.

I'm doing SOMETHING to stay positive, even as a 4/10 ethnic with a tiny frame. Even if it doesn't work out, it can only get better. Can you say the same?

Anakind said:
normiecope said:

Seriously dude. Aren't you like 18 or so? What could you possibly know about life that I don't know at my age? It's hilarious when people with no life experience try to lift you up with some stereotypical motivational phrases they picked up in some self-help books for $9.99 or some Youtube clip.

Idk dude, worked for me

Age doesn't mean experience anyway, there are plenty of people who look like you or worse with happy and content lives right now

You are an outlier, maybe you shouln't judge this advice so quickly

Anakind

Champion
normiecope said:
I'm doing SOMETHING to stay positive, even as a 4/10 ethnic with a tiny frame. Even if it doesn't work out, it can only get better. Can you say the same?

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Wait until you are 35 and you know what I mean.

normiecope said:
Age doesn't mean experience anyway, there are plenty of people who look like you or worse with happy and content lives right now

So I should just be like them or what?

Brb living a happy life.

normiecope

Regular
Anakind said:
normiecope said:

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Wait until you are 35 and you know what I mean.

I mean for the next 5 or 6 years

If it doesn't improve by 25, I'll have offed myself anyway

Anakind

Champion
normiecope said:

Are you sure you really can do it?

normiecope

Regular
Anakind said:
normiecope said:

normiecope said:

So I should just be like them or what?

Brb living a happy life.

That's not my point, you called me out on my advice because I'm young

But you're the one who's got a bottom 1% existence for your age

Even when I visited Africa, every middle aged man was happy and cheerful with a nagging wife and 3 kids even without money etc.

Clearly you have been taking the wrong advice your entire life, otherwise you wouldn't be in this situation

Its literally your own fault - you're white and not "ugly" or deformed or something

Srsly dude, you're one of my favourite posters and high IQ, but you don't see this?

Anakind said:
normiecope said:

Are you sure you really can do it?

Probably

I'm lucky that I can fall back on an arranged marriage with a "virgin" or whatever at that age if necessary

But if I can't see myself having kids in a nuclear family, I'll do it srs

Anakind

Champion
normiecope said:
Clearly you have been taking the wrong advice your entire life, otherwise you wouldn't be in this situation

Its literally your own fault - you're white and not "ugly" or deformed or something

WTF!!!

How is it my fault that I was born with fucking Asperger's b/c my damn parents wanted to reproduce at old age?

How is it my fault that I got severe pneumonia as a little kid that fucked up my development later in life through all the fucking antibiotics that were pumped into my system?

How is it my fault that I had low prenatal T?

How is it my fault that I was placed in front of the TV in childhood and given junk food for nutrition?

ThePolygamist

Rotter
anakind has legit reasons, for a start hes autistic
also, as ppl get older they are FAR less open to making friends, they either have already had friends they have known for years and cant be bothered to make new ones, or they have a family
it isnt highschool anymore, you cant make friends on a whim

Anakind

Champion
ThePolygamist said:
anakind has legit reasons, for a start hes autistic
also, as ppl get older they are FAR less open to making friends, they either have already had friends they have known for years and cant be bothered to make new ones, or they have a family
it isnt highschool anymore, you cant make friends on a whim

Exactly. It's the reason why I could rip these fucking 20-year-old cock suckers in this forum apart who tell me stupid shit like "just join a club and speak to the people there". Like WTF!!!

normiecope

Regular
Anakind said:
normiecope said:

WTF!!!

How is it my fault that I was born with fucking Asperger's b/c my damn parents wanted to reproduce at old age?

How is it my fault that I got severe pneumonia as a little kid that fucked up my development later in life through all the fucking antibiotics that were pumped into my system?

How is it my fault that I had low prenatal T?

How is it my fault that I was placed in front of the TV in childhood and given junk food for nutrition?

It's not your fault

But still struggling with depression is

Not trying to improve your situation (or offing yourself if you can't) is

thats all I'm saying

you can cope and shrug it off but what have you actually done recently to your change your situation?

Anakind

Champion
normiecope said:
It's not your fault

Are you fucking retarded? What do you think depression is?

normiecope

Regular
Anakind said:
normiecope said:
It's not your fault

Depression = pessimistic realism

do you take anti-depressants?

Anakind

Champion
normiecope said:
Anakind said:

Dude, you know fucking nothing and now you're trying to teach me. Are you fucking serious?

normiecope

Regular
Anakind said:
normiecope said:

Dude, you know fucking nothing and now you're trying to teach me. Are you fucking serious?

ok whatever you win its over