• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

grandma hitting pussy gets scared when confronted by a 6'5" jacked BBC prison thug

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
he acts all tough and shit hitting his grandma, but when he gets confronted by a real thug, he ain't gonna do shit like the little bitch he is

skip to 0:33 and watch from there. just lol @ that pussy. he froze up

[video=youtube]

Dramaturgy said:

poor kid got expelled from school for drugs and here he is getting yelled at by this scumbag first degree murderer about him smiling when it didn't even look like he was. it's retarded. also, jfl at the kid before the one you linked was completely unphased by the guy yelling knew he couldn't do shit lmao

Tearsintherain

Regular
i hate little girls said:
theres nothing more pathetic than physically hurting women/weak old people/children.

I agree however I also think hurting them mentally is pathetic, just like what you do you pedo son of a bitch

Tearsintherain said:
theres nothing more pathetic than physically hurting women/weak old people/children.

I agree however I also think hurting them mentally is pathetic, just like what you do you pedo son of a bitch

only for children. women will mentally hurt men far worse than men hurt women, at least 40% of women i met are malicious sadistic psychos trying to hurt me mentally. its perfectly fine to return them the favour.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
only for children. women will mentally hurt men far worse than men hurt women, at least 40% of women i met are malicious sadistic psychos trying to hurt me mentally. its perfectly fine to return them the favour.

are you pro or against rape?

ascendi

Regular
LOL this shit always cracks me up and those kids are low T. If I was on that show I'd smack those suckas disrespecting me.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
so fake and such terrible acting too. both of those "intimidating criminals" sound like dumbass dads trying to LARP as criminals. "bitch nigga im a crimynal bitch i beat yo ass if u criminyal too bitch nigga bitch fuck ho" 

and if they actually are real criminals being paid to say this shit it's even worse. a literal murderer calling someone a scumbag for smoking weed in school lmao

lol typical n*gger ,having a chimpout

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
AsymmetryIsDeath said:
so fake and such terrible acting too. both of those "intimidating criminals" sound like dumbass dads trying to LARP as criminals. "bitch nigga im a crimynal bitch i beat yo ass if u criminyal too bitch nigga bitch fuck ho" 

and if they actually are real criminals being paid to say this shit it's even worse. a literal murderer calling someone a scumbag for smoking weed in school lmao

[img=806x453]