Gotta fucking vent I'm so mad and sad right now

So as u know I got over my l oneitis it was alright. I mean I was finally like making some progress in not loving her anymore. 

Very slowly I could feel myself not caring about her life etc 

Woke up this morning, there was a snap from her at 4am OF HER IN BED WITH A GUY. HOLY FUCK IT MADE ME FURIOUS. She sent me stuff regarding guys all the time. Like who snaps her, who DMs her, who texts her saying what etc I thought that was weird but okay... Why send me stuff regarding other guys? Idk didn't really think much of it. But this? This crossed the line. Like mind your business lmao I don't give a fuck who u have sex with but WHY SEND IT TO ME. I wasn't even gonna tell her who I was spending Nye with, if i even am. 

Jesus fucking Christ 

Need to get this off my chest. All I can think of how I can get her back I want to make her feel like shit

none more red said:
Sometimes they just do that. I think they do it to let themselves know it is okay.

Don't spaz, but don't put up with it.

Tell her you cannot handle this stuff and that you need to cut her off.

Then actually stuck to it.
Cutting her off seems so.. butthurt. At the end of the day she is a friend

But this shit is fucking toxic

I can't wait to send her snaps of the girl ima fuck

Bojack

Lookism God
This is why I have cut myself off from all social media. I'd legit fly over the edge if I saw this shit 24/7. There is this 1/10 girl that constantly texts me bout her fag boyfriends n shit tbh.

Bojack said:
This is why I have cut myself off from all social media. I'd legit fly over the edge if I saw this shit 24/7. There is this 1/10 girl that constantly texts me bout her fag boyfriends n shit tbh.
It's different when u get a snap of her literally in bed w a guy lmao

lol @you being lead on

Just delete her from all media

Had a JB do the same thing to me in HS.

Detailed reports of her drunken parties etc on MSN

none more red said:
kill em all said:
Cutting her off seems so.. butthurt. At the end of the day she is a friend

But this shit is fucking toxic

I can't wait to send her snaps of the girl ima fuck
Nope. First and foremost, you gotta tend to your own sanity.

Plus, if you are honest and direct she'll maybe learn not to treat other people like that
Idk I'm over it now man 

When she messages me I'll see how I am

I realized what I wanted to do is so petty she'll keep getting the friend treatment from me and ima just mind my own business. I don't think I can care about this much longer 

I hope she gets with more guys I need to move on who cares

Bojack

Lookism God
kill em all said:
none more red said:
Nope. First and foremost, you gotta tend to your own sanity.

Plus, if you are honest and direct she'll maybe learn not to treat other people like that
Idk I'm over it now man 

I realized what I wanted to do is so petty she'll keep getting the friend treatment from me and ima just mind my own business. I don't think I can care about this much longer 

Just remember that she is a filthy creature that doesn't deserve your respect, think of her as an insect. You don't feel pity for insects when you step on them now do you?

none more red said:
kill em all said:
Idk I'm over it now man 

I'll just say one more thing and be done.

Yeah, she's your friend and I don't doubt it, but you are clearly laying a portion of your emotional identity on this chick. Be careful with that shit man
Word you're right and I'm stopping w that shit 

I haven't had proper female contact like this in a long time so ofc I fell for her. Just moving on now. I feel normalish 

Thanks man

ARCHANGEL

Normie
gotta fucking vent,
im so mad an sad.
why do the girls,
always go to bed with chad?
Why oh why is life so bad,
ITT OP Vents about why he's mad.

vanille

Slayer
Lol you got cucked all the time OP while you were thinking you got a chance. Brutal.

ARCHANGEL said:
gotta fucking vent,
im so mad an sad.
why do the girls,

Not sure if satire cuz you know I write poems 

vanille said:
Lol you got cucked all the time OP while you were thinking you got a chance. Brutal.
Yeah well the Chad hitting her up idk if they fucked or not and that was whatever 

This was different. 4 am snap with her in bed w a black guy lmao. A few hours before that she sent me her bloody tampon. At about 530 am she messaged me saying I hope I liked that tampon

PinkDildo said:
As a female i can tell you this, she probably wasnt that pulled of from you and could have imagined to sleep with you but you never made a first step, thats when she lost respect for you, because we hate guys that dont make advances on us like why should we become attracted to guys that handle us like firends or sister.

-you didnt made a first step
-she lost respect for you
-she wasnt fully putted off by you so using you asa friend isnt an option  (we only use guys that are fully sexual non attractive to us as friends)
-now she literally takes vengeance on you by behaving this

see a lot of us girls are stll insecure despise the validation and compliments we receive, if a guy doesnt make advances some of us may become insecure aswell, when this happens we relate a bad feeling with the person who triggers this, and we dont want to feel insecure or sad or whatever we wanna have fun.

Next time grow some balls and do something.
Legit tbh oh well maybe next time 

tsh123456789 said:
Dude just go no contact. If you stay away from her long enough your brain will rewire itself to find another oneitis. Maybe you'll luck out next time too  :smile:
Our relationship already going a no contact route. Man a new oneitis would be nice but I haven't met a girl in a long ass time
[hr]
Biebercel said:
Lmao i would go ER, tell her you dont wanna see that shit you aspie shes trying to push your nerves to see if you will do anything about it
I don't mind anymore 

It's just a friend showing me love from the opposite sex after a night out. If any of my single guy friends sent that I'd give em props

kill em all said:
ARCHANGEL said:
gotta fucking vent,
im so mad an sad.
why do the girls,

Not sure if satire cuz you know I write poems 

vanille said:
Yeah well the Chad hitting her up idk if they fucked or not and that was whatever 

This was different. 4 am snap with her in bed w a black guy lmao. A few hours before that she sent me her bloody tampon. At about 530 am she messaged me saying I hope I liked that tampon
Oh ok

vanille

Slayer
kill em all said:
vanille said:

Lol what? Like her tampon? You should have hit her right in the face at that point. Just lol boyo if I was you tbh I would have told her that I don't wanna know about her gay friends and that I wanna hit on that ass when she told you about them periodically (if you were that pussy not to make a move by then). If she'd have been creeped out "But I thought we're friends" I would have told her to fuck off. Would have cut the time you lost.

vanille said:
kill em all said:

Lol what? Like her tampon? You should have hit her right in the face at that point. Just lol boyo if I was you tbh I would have told her that I don't wanna know about her gay friends and that I wanna hit on that ass when she told you about them periodically (if you were that pussy not to make a move by then). If she'd have been creeped out "But I thought we're friends" I would have told her to fuck off. Would have cut the time you lost.
Yeah her tampon. She's on her period rn. Idk about being so forward like that. She has a handful of guys telling her that everyday. From guys saying they jack off to her pics, to guys saying they wanna eat her ass, to saying they wanna shove their dick in her mouth. I just didn't wanna be another one of those guys lmao

Bojack

Lookism God
kill em all said:
vanille said:
Yeah her tampon. She's on her period rn. Idk about being so forward like that. She has a handful of guys telling her that everyday. From guys saying they jack off to her pics, to guys saying they wanna eat her ass, to saying they wanna shove their dick in her mouth. I just didn't wanna be another one of those guys lmao
too late for that buddy boyo

vanille

Slayer
kill em all said:
vanille said:
Are you stupid? What are you tryna be? Her nice cuck boyfriend? If you spent time with her and you didn't make it sexual, it's already over tbh, trust me, no matter how different your guts gonna tell you it is.

Face only a Mother could Love said:
You are extremely low class and also such are you friends.

Don't tell me you aren't white?
I'm Indian she's also Indian 

Bojack said:
kill em all said:
too late for that buddy boyo
Fuck I know bro it's over 

vanille said:
kill em all said:
Are you stupid? What are you tryna be? Her nice cuck boyfriend? If you spent time with her and you didn't make it sexual, it's already over tbh, trust me, no matter how different your guts gonna tell you it is.
Yes I wanted to be her bf
[hr]
I find it funny that we're both Indian fucking black people