got TRIPLE-MOGGED earlier today in a restaurant

chadD24

Slayer
went to grab a breakfest burrito earlier this morning and all was going good till i got triple mogged. As im placing my order i get fuckin face mogged, frame-mogged, and height mogged by this 6'4 slayer placing an order next to me. Anyhow, i go to the salsa bar and this kunt starts walking over too. i get there first and do what any normal dude would do which is take up as much room as possible while im scooping my salsas so this guy cant mogg me side by side. THis guy looked like brody jenner had the frame of a ben rothlisburger. It was legit embarrassing just being in the same room as the guy let alone side by side. i was NOT gonna let that happen under any circumstance. The guy tried to squeeze his way in between me but i said "im not done here yet buddy boyo" and he backed up. i got my burrito and salsa and got the fuck outta there. luckily the only girls there were 2 fat 1/10 whales.. I was just thankful there no prime women there to witness this guy publicly amogging everyone in sight. they would probably have tried to suck his dink in the bathroom or some shit. anyhow its amazing how being around a 9/10 can ruin your day like that. there should be laws against this!

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
went to grab a breakfest burrito earlier this morning and all was going good till i triple mogged. as im placing my order i get fuckin face mogged, frame-mogged, and height mogged by this 6'3 slayer placing an order next to me. Anyhow, i go to the salsa bar to scoop different salsas and kunt starts walking over too. i get there first and take up as much room as possible while im scooping my salsas so this guy cant mogg me side by side. THis kunt looked like brody jenner had the frame of a ben rothlisburger. It was legit embarrassing just being in the same room as the guy. i got my burrito and salsa and got the fuck outta there as quick as possible. luckily the only girls there were 2 fat 1/10 whales.. I was just thankful there no prime women there to witness this guy publicly amogging everyone in sight. they would have witnessed the amog and probably tried to suck his dick in the bathroom or some shit. anyhow its amazing how being around a 8-9/10 can ruin your day like that
:cage:

this is exactly what autism looks like

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:
went to grab a breakfest burrito earlier this morning and all was going good till i triple mogged. as im placing my order i get fuckin face mogged, frame-mogged, and height mogged by this 6'3 slayer placing an order next to me. Anyhow, i go to the salsa bar to scoop different salsas and kunt starts walking over too. i get there first and take up as much room as possible while im scooping my salsas so this guy cant mogg me side by side. THis kunt looked like brody jenner had the frame of a ben rothlisburger. It was legit embarrassing just being in the same room as the guy. i got my burrito and salsa and got the fuck outta there as quick as possible. luckily the only girls there were 2 fat 1/10 whales.. I was just thankful there no prime women there to witness this guy publicly amogging everyone in sight. they would have witnessed the amog and probably tried to suck his dick in the bathroom or some shit. anyhow its amazing how being around a 8-9/10 can ruin your day like that

this is exactly what autism looks like
nah this is wut autism looks like right here bro 

chadD24

Slayer
Victory said:
Know that feeling, today I walked on the sidewalk and I got height, skull, frame and handmogged by a 50 year old lady who was passing me on foot. Wanted to kill myself right there.

heilsa

Slayer
pls tell me taht you really used the words "buddy boyo"

iamagod

Chad
chadD24 said:
went to grab a breakfest burrito earlier this morning and all was going good till i got triple mogged. As im placing my order i get fuckin face mogged, frame-mogged, and height mogged by this 6'4 slayer placing an order next to me. Anyhow, i go to the salsa bar and this kunt starts walking over too. i get there first and do what any normal dude would do which is take up as much room as possible while im scooping my salsas so this guy cant mogg me side by side. THis guy looked like brody jenner had the frame of a ben rothlisburger. It was legit embarrassing just being in the same room as the guy let alone side by side. i was NOT gonna let that happen under any circumstance. The guy tried to squeeze his way in between me but i said "im not done here yet buddy boyo" and he backed up. i got my burrito and salsa and got the fuck outta there. luckily the only girls there were 2 fat 1/10 whales.. I was just thankful there no prime women there to witness this guy publicly amogging everyone in sight. they would probably have tried to suck his dink in the bathroom or some shit. anyhow its amazing how being around a 9/10 can ruin your day like that. there should be laws against this!
just fucking lmao