got rejected for a summer internship

LegitAspie

Slayer
At the very first stage and deadlines are coming up. Without one no chance of saving for a surgery. Im such a lowIQcel.

Its over.

internships are your only way to get a job full time after school unless you have someone who can set you up with one

LegitAspie

Slayer
Reflex said:
Did you only apply to 1?
thus far. Pretty awful start though not getting past the preliminary tests but yeah its new to me
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
internships are your only way to get a job full time after school unless you have someone who can set you up with one
True unfortunately. I need one so badly to get a job after uni ffs
[hr]
Face only a Mother could Love said:
It's over
they should let people in on looks tbh i'd be good enough so many subhumans working in industry

iktf i'm awaiting a rejection from the Met Office after the final interview round

i know it'll be a rejection because they said it would be a 'casual interview', then proceeded to grill me on scientific, statistical and computing shit which I had not prepared for in the slightest, it was an embarrassment

LegitAspie

Slayer
Thinking_Machine said:
iktf i'm awaiting a rejection from the Met Office after the final interview round

i know it'll be a rejection because they said it would be a 'casual interview', then proceeded to grill me on scientific, statistical and computing shit which I had not prepared for in the slightest, it was an embarrassment
im fairly narcissistic as well so take rejection so badly legit feels worse than ANY mog ffs. At least you made the interview stages though