• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

got my testosterone checked (results inside)

Unbeatable

Regular
SolverOfAllEquations said:
i am an ugly shitskin subhuman

dont listen to this delusional retard who now looks disgusting and has the gyno of a 66 year fat grandmother because of it

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
if you have actual symptoms of low T i would be concerned otherwise that's probs above average for this generation no lie

WhatItIs

Joke
The clinic that I got mine tested at treats guys who are under 400, although 500 might be a better cut off.

Testosterone itself is meaningless, you need to check the following to get a bigger picture
-Free Testosterone
-Cortisol
-SHBG
-E2/Estrogen
-TSH
-FSH/LH too cause why not

I got all these checked twice and despite my Testosterone level coming out as 780 ng/dl in one test and 820 in another, my free testosterone was in the bottom of the range and my Estrogen was 200 pg/ml (with the range being 30-150)

There's a bigger picture for your hormones, you could feel great at 465 if your free T was good and your body had dense androgen receptors or shit.

KingWristcel said:
Testosterone itself is meaningless, you need to check the following to get a bigger picture
-Free Testosterone
-Cortisol
-SHBG
-E2/Estrogen
-TSH
-FSH/LH too cause why not

I got all these checked twice and despite my Testosterone level coming out as 780 ng/dl in one test and 820 in another, my free testosterone was in the bottom of the range and my Estrogen was 200 pg/ml (with the range being 30-150)

There's a bigger picture for your hormones, you could feel great at 465 if your free T was good and your body had dense androgen receptors or shit.
very informative, thanks

straightcel_l said:
KingWristcel said:

What's your bloodwork like?

idk but im 100%  low t

Get bloodwork done, if you're legit low T it's a huge blessing cause you can jump on test and that'll improve qualify of life alot

straightcel_l

US citizen
KingWristcel said:
straightcel_l said:
idk but im 100%  low t

Get bloodwork done, if you're legit low T it's a huge blessing cause you can jump on test and that'll improve qualify of life alot
does taking T cause balding
I dont wann a bald

straightcel_l said:
KingWristcel said:
I dont wann a bald
You'll only lose hair if you're genetically predisposed to hair loss, otherwise no.
I know people who blast ridiculous amounts of test and still have NW0-1 hairlines, BUT if you're genetically going to lose your hair it'll speed it up.

Worth it though for optimal T levels, how old are you even?

straightcel_l

US citizen
KingWristcel said:
straightcel_l said:
I dont wann a bald
You'll only lose hair if you're genetically predisposed to hair loss, otherwise no.
I know people who blast ridiculous amounts of test and still have NW0-1 hairlines, BUT if you're genetically going to lose your hair it'll speed it up.

Worth it though for optimal T levels, how old are you even?
1 6 nw0.5