• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Got my double jaw surgery quote

Saiyan

Joke
and that's for 2mm only advancement because apparently my maxilla is not recessed and that's all I need

:banderas:

asiancel

Champion
for recessed maxilla, how much advancement is needed usually?

Saiyan

Joke
asiancel said:

Doctors usually advance maxilla 4-5mm but there are a lot of people out there not satisfied with the surgery because it was advanced too much(and fucking up the ratios). I think 2mm would be ideal for me.

paulus said:
Pinhead said:
Who is this from? PM me please

This

Do you get a part financed from insurance?

I traveled for a consultation to Belgium. Doctor is not much known in online community but had great reviews and one of the most impressive and consistent LF1 results I've seen. After all the consultations I liked him the most.

I'm a UKcel so no insurance as this is for aesthetic improvement mostly. Might just get a loan to ascend quicker.

Does anyone know if HA implant and HA paste is the same thing?

paulus

Banned
Saiyan said:
asiancel said:

Doctors usually advance maxilla 4-5mm but there are a lot of people out there not satisfied with the surgery because it was advanced too much(and fucking up the ratios). I think 2mm would be ideal for me.

paulus said:
This

Do you get a part financed from insurance?

I traveled for a consultation to Belgium. Doctor is not much known in online community but had great reviews and one of the most impressive and consistent LF1 results I've seen. After all the consultations I liked him the most.

I'm a UKcel so no insurance as this is for aesthetic improvement mostly. Might just get a loan to ascend quicker.

Is it the butcher from antwerpen?

Saiyan

Joke
Dentist said:
The enraging irony of this is that he already looks good from what I can remember. 

So let me get this straight - I have to pay thousands more for LF1, bsso and genio WITHOUT the extras like cheek implants AND ON TOP OF THAT im UGLIER to start with?!?!?

0 justice in this world. 

PLEASE TELL ME u didnt get free braces on top of this as well??

As I said my maxilla is not recessed but I want to fix slight intermaxillar assymetry caused by fractured sub-condylar part of the mandible 2 years ago. Advancement is just a bonus.

Zygo implants were recommended by doctor because when lower maxilla gets advanced they would look flat in comparison with the rest of the face.

I finished orthodontic treatment few months ago but kept the brackets as I knew I'd go ahead with the surgery one day(they're white so didn't really bother me).

paulus said:
Saiyan said:

You mean mommaerts? It's not him

paulus

Banned
Saiyan said:
Dentist said:
The enraging irony of this is that he already looks good from what I can remember. 

So let me get this straight - I have to pay thousands more for LF1, bsso and genio WITHOUT the extras like cheek implants AND ON TOP OF THAT im UGLIER to start with?!?!?

0 justice in this world. 

PLEASE TELL ME u didnt get free braces on top of this as well??

As I said my maxilla is not recessed but I want to fix slight intermaxillar assymetry caused by fractured sub-condylar part of the mandible 2 years ago. Advancement is just a bonus.

Zygo implants were recommended by doctor because when lower maxilla gets advanced they would look flat in comparison with the rest of the face.

I finished orthodontic treatment few months ago but kept the brackets as I knew I'd go ahead with the surgery one day(they're white so didn't really bother me).

paulus said:

You mean mommaerts? It's not him

:situation:

Aware me with pm pls brah

ugliest

Champion
lol would rather buy test and be low bodyfat roided tanned chewer

modified

hairloss expert
Saiyan said:
and that's for 2mm only advancement because apparently my maxilla is not recessed and that's all I need

What the fuck are you getting double jaw surgery for 2 MM? Is this a joke? Body dymorphia?

OnTheRun

Regular
modified said:
Saiyan said:

What the fuck are you getting double jaw surgery for 2 MM? Is this a joke? Body dymorphia?

He said he has "slight intermaxillar assymetry", isn't that a "maxillary cant"?

paulus

Banned
modified said:
Saiyan said:

What is the maximum you can go?

1cm?

asiancel

Champion
i already got my appointment, i'm getting 5mm recession fixed, and if possible, i might get bsso of 5mm, and make that recession correction towards 1cm.

this is what i want:

paulus said:
modified said:

What is the maximum you can go?

1cm?
I think so, i remember Sailer does like 1cm advances.

@"TYD"  will probably know

btw, op is this Dr zarrinbal?

Saiyan

Joke
Dentist said:
>already looks good
>wants lf1 bsso which could give permanent nerve damage 
>2mm advancement .....

Madhouse

What if I told you that orthognatic surgery has also functional purposes and not only aesthetic?