Got laughed at by a bunch of girls today

So I was out driving this evening and I was sitting at a stop light when this car pulls up next to me with three females inside. They started looking over at me (I don't think in a good way) and then the passenger rolls down the window but I quickly turned away as I didn't want to engage in any convo. I don't know why she rolled down her window, especially while staring at me but I didn't want to risk it. Then they started talking and I don't know WTF they were saying but I heard one of them say some shit and then they all started laughing. I literally just crumbled up on the spot, waiting for god to blow my brains out or the light to turn green ASAP. I moved up a little to try and give myself some space from them (still at a stop light) and one of them said "Why's he moving up, is he going to drive away?" and then they all started laughing again. What a fuckn painful experience. It ruined the rest of my evening. I've never felt so much like an incel as I did today.

IcedEarth said:
Brio, iz dat u?

I wish I were him. I've now reached ultimate sub-human level where I can't leave my house without getting laughed at.

I bet you they were laughing at my NW7.

It wasn't even that sunny yet they all put their sunglasses back on when they pulled up next to me. :ugh:

IcedEarth

Slayer
Rooftop Sniper said:

It wasn't even that sunny yet they all put their sunglasses back on when they pulled up next to me. :ugh:

+ you are short, probably dress like shit, probably have a depressed facial expression and a fucking awkward body language due to anxiety

IcedEarth said:
Rooftop Sniper said:

+ you are short, probably dress like shit, probably have a depressed facial expression and a fucking awkward body language due to anxiety

I put my seat back all the way and use blocks of wood under my shoes to help me reach the pedals. It gives off the impression that I'm 6'3 so they couldn't have known that I'm a manlet. Can't argue the other stuff though. It's hell leaving the house.

Ascended

Coper
Hahah fucking lol.

Better invest in some tinted windows buddy.

iNeedHair

Coper
sephon said:
legit this is why I never leave the house

all humans are brutish and evil as fuck

They really are. Never felt so good to be back in my basement. I thought all the threads about people being laughed at in public were just paranoid loads of shit but it really does happen. :ugh:

Ascended said:
Hahah fucking lol.

LOL I was just thinking about this too.

Ascended

Coper
iNeedHair said:
sephon said:
legit this is why I never leave the house

all humans are brutish and evil as fuck

They really are. Never felt so good to be back in my basement. I thought all the threads about people being laughed at in public were just paranoid loads of shit but it really does happen. :ugh:

Ascended said:
Hahah fucking lol.

LOL I was just thinking about this too.

Or just become the Stig if you can't afford tinted glass

iNeedHair

Coper
You're forgetting that I not only have to hide my face, but my barren dome, short legs, fatness, bean farmer coveralls etc. I need my windows blacked out.

NoComment

Coper
Dat Feel when iNeedHair gets treated like the ethnics he hates.

Dat karma in your car.

Dat hair in your sink.

Dat dick in your hand.

dota2

Normie
lol bro, you have some srs brain damage going on if females can affect u to such degree without even openly insulting you

the pedestal is fuckin high for them within you

lono

Banned
Shoul have started talking about how you hate niggers. Bitches love stormfronters.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
You are a white knight faggot if you let those bitches affect you

Also a possibly schizo as up you might be making this up