Got laid last night: RED PILL OVERLOAD!!!

Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
51
Reputation
0
Sorry if this seems like a brag thread, it's not intended to be.


Backstory:

I was bored last night and none of my friends were going out, so I decided to go into town to troll for some ass alone. I went into a bar where a band were playing covers, ordered a non-alcoholic beer and stood back to observe for approachable women.

After about 5 minutes, a woman (and her friend) asked me if I wanted a drink. We talked briefly, and then they moved off. After about a minute, she came back and asked if I wanted to come and dance with them. Luckily, her friend fucked off pretty quickly and I was left with her. I drove her home later and we had sex.

During the night, and the conversation we had after sex, I realised how much red pill was being demonstrated, I just had to share it here.


Picture and rating:

She was Brazilian and a bit older than me (she claimed 30 but she might have been a bit older). She had an amazing body (very slim but with a big ass and tits, works out daily), but facially I’d say she was only a 6 (SH standards). This is the only pic I have unfortunately.



Key red pill observations:

She claimed that she approached me because she had “a feeling” about me. When I suggested that it was because I’m good looking, she said “no, looks are right at the bottom of my list of criteria”. Personality is haloed by looks.

After saying she doesn’t care about looks, it turns out that literally every guy she goes out has been a fucking male model. Women are oblivious to the importance they place on looks.

She said that her previous boyfriend drove a Porsche, and she has incredibly expensive tastes (365 pairs of expensive shoes ["one for every day of the year"], rents a 4 bedroom house just for herself and her possessions etc., drives an Audi). Yet for the purposes of a one night stand she didn't care that I drove a shitty car, and didn't even ask any questions about my job. M is important for choosing relationships, but not short-term partners.

Whenever she was more than 2 metres away from me, she was approached pretty much constantly by men. She must have been approached 10 times in less than 2 hours. Two separate groups of men were trying to mock and AMOG me in order to steal her. Men are thirsty.

She has guys literally flying in to visit her from France and Spain who she has only met briefly and hasn’t fucked. Men are really fucking thirsty.

She has 580 matches on Tinder and practically every guy is messaging her and asking to meet up. She also said that most men she speaks to have 5 to 10 matches. Forget online dating unless you are a male model.

At work, she gets hit on all the time. Guys unashamedly hit on her in the elevator, leave notes on her desk and under her keyboard telling her how amazing she is. A colleague was sexting her while they were both on a conference call. The regional VP of the company she works for (a FTSE 100 company) became infatuated with her after meeting her once, texting her that he’d never met anyone like her and she was incredible etc etc. He also said “you’re really going places, you could have my job in a couple of years”. Women have a massive advantage at work.

After she approached me, apparently her friend asked her why she was talking to that “weird guy”. She also kept making fun of the fact that I was there alone. Using Roosh-like solo game in bars makes you appear like a creepy weirdo. I’ll still do it though because I’ve had good success with it.

She hates black guys and only dates men with blue or green eyes. I saw a picture of her brother who actually looks about a quarter black, so I figure she hates the fact that she’s not 100% white genetically (although she looks it). Some girls just don’t like ethnics.

She is getting all this attention despite the fact that she is 30+. “The wall” = greatly exaggerated.

Sidenote: I saw a couple of indian manlets getting rejected all night long. It was painful to watch, but I admired their effort.


TL;DR

Any vaguely attractive woman has a hoard of thirsty men desperately clamouring to have sex with her.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
51
Reputation
0
MistGeburt3000 said:
fuck you must be very goodlooking, shit like this dont happens to ugly guys.
Not really, I'd say 6 SH standards. I just live in an area where the average guy is a 3 or 4.

It's certainly unusual that I get approached.
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
41
Literally none of this computes.

Age: 30 with an "amazing body, very slim" yet she looks like she's sporting some fat fucking arms:



And man-sized wrists to boot? Also forgetting the fact that you're in your 30's too, which must mean you have a stereotypical oldcel appearance with a beer belly but  "she has only dated male models" yet had a one night stand with you?

You're just another Brian Peppers or IRONJOHN fabricating wild stories to fit your life agenda.

This thread is pathetic, retarded, and you need a bullet to the brain.
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
Grats, but are you aware of how much of dickhead you looked like saying, "You approached me because I'm good looking"?
[hr]
MistGeburt3000 said:
vertu this girls looks good enough please dont act like a basement dwelling teen, she seems like the typical looksmatch for an average pseudonormalfag so op was successfull.
Yeah, I agree.  

OP has normal standards for an average guy.

Everything he wrote besides "I went out alone and fucked this average looking girl" was exaggerated, though.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
51
Reputation
0
Vertu said:
Literally none of this computes.

Age: 30 with an "amazing body, very slim" yet she looks like she's sporting some fat fucking arms:



And man-sized wrists to boot? Also forgetting the fact that you're in your 30's too, which must mean you have a stereotypical oldcel appearance with a beer belly but  "she has only dated male models" yet had a one night stand with you?

You're just another Brian Peppers or IRONJOHN fabricating wild stories to fit your life agenda.

This thread is pathetic, retarded, and you need a bullet to the brain.
Lmao I agree it's not a good pic, but she had strong muscles in her arms from working out so much, not fat. Can you see the forearm definition and bicep on her left arm?

Definitely hot enough for a one night stand IMO.

Also, if you think she isn't hot, isn't it even more ridiculous the amount of attention she gets??
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
51
Reputation
0
MistGeburt3000 said:
AncientSlayers said:
I think older people probably approach more if anything.
where are you located usa or europe ? i must have been got uglier then as i aged
UK. I don't mean that old people get approached more, but that they do more approaching.
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
41
AncientSlayers said:
Definitely hot enough for a one night stand IMO.

Also, if you think she isn't hot, isn't it even more ridiculous the amount of attention she gets??
No because I don't believe you. It seems like you've fabricated, or at the VERY LEAST over blew this entire story to help validate every theory on this site. I grew up with OBJECTIVE 7+ FEMALES in their PRIME and none of that shit was happening.


The amount of lunatics on this site, it's crazy.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
51
Reputation
0
Vertu said:
AncientSlayers said:
Definitely hot enough for a one night stand IMO.

Also, if you think she isn't hot, isn't it even more ridiculous the amount of attention she gets??
No because I don't believe you. It seems like you've fabricated, or at the VERY LEAST over blew this entire story to help validate every theory on this site. I grew up with OBJECTIVE 7+ FEMALES in their PRIME and none of that shit was happening.


The amount of lunatics on this site, it's crazy.
I don't understand what's so unbelievable about it...

- 6/10 man fucks 6/10 post-prime slut.
- Sluttily dressed woman gets hit on 10 times in a bar.
- Woman gets whiteknighted heavily at work and on Tinder.
- Post-prime woman has dated extremely good looking men in her prime.

None of the 7+ prime women you know have: fucked somebody looksmatched; been hit on in a bar; been whiteknighted at work and on Tinder; have dated very good looking men?
 

REM

Cuck
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
62
Reputation
3
Vertu said:
AncientSlayers said:
Definitely hot enough for a one night stand IMO.

Also, if you think she isn't hot, isn't it even more ridiculous the amount of attention she gets??
No because I don't believe you. It seems like you've fabricated, or at the VERY LEAST over blew this entire story to help validate every theory on this site. I grew up with OBJECTIVE 7+ FEMALES in their PRIME and none of that shit was happening.


The amount of lunatics on this site, it's crazy.
Or maybe it's just coping with your own failure of not being able to achieve the same? My good friends are in 7.5 to 8 tier and the scenario mentioned in OP happens on occasions.

posts like OP's can be lethal on incel concentration camp sites like this one, where mentioning someone's success results in a wave of jealously, rationalisation and coping. Suddenly OP is lying or is a lunatic, the woman he banged is an ugly and fat ho or he's from location where every every sloot is even a bigger sloot and where every white male can be a slayer.

The only thing I don't comply with in OP, is the weak self-evaluation of looks. You can't do this shit so easily if you're a 6, one more likely needs to be a 7.
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
41
If calling that 30 year old fat slag a "6" wasn't already strike 1, you just took things to pathetically grand proportions:

"Past boyfriend drove a Porsche"

"Guys flying from France and Spain to meet her"

"Fucking a male model"

"Only dates men with blue or green eyes"

This is legit the most pathetic, generic, cookie-cutter propaganda that an upset basement dweller would fabricate.

People on this site are pathetically impressionable and have legit 0 life experience so they actually fall for this, LOL.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
51
Reputation
0
REM said:
Or maybe it's just coping with your own failure of not being able to achieve the same? My good friends are in 7.5 to 8 tier and the scenario mentioned in OP happens on occasions.

posts like OP's can be lethal on incel concentration camp sites like this one, where mentioning someone's success results in a wave of jealously, rationalisation and coping. Suddenly OP is lying or is a lunatic, the woman he banged is an ugly and fat ho or he's from location where every every sloot is even a bigger sloot and where every white male can be a slayer.

The only thing I don't comply with in OP, is the weak self-evaluation of looks. You can't do this shit so easily if you're a 6, one more likely needs to be a 7.
Lol thanks, maybe my gymcelling has raised me to a 6.5 but I think it's more that the average guy there was seriously ugly.
[hr]
Vertu said:
If calling that 30 year old fat slag a "6" wasn't already strike 1, you just took things to pathetically grand proportions:

"Past boyfriend drove a Porsche"

"Guys flying from France and Spain to meet her"

"Fucking a male model"

"Only dates men with blue or green eyes"

This is legit the most pathetic, generic, cookie-cutter propaganda that an upset basement dweller would fabricate.

People on this site are pathetically impressionable and have legit 0 life experience so they actually fall for this, LOL.
Of course the whole situation was ridiculous; that's why I posted it!

I was incredulous that a post-prime slut like that could have such ridiculous standards. All of that stuff came straight out of her mouth, so if it's made up then she was lying. I'm just reporting what she said.

I didn't mean she was fucking a literal male model, just that they were extremely good looking.
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Vertu said:
Literally none of this computes.

Age: 30 with an "amazing body, very slim" yet she looks like she's sporting some fat fucking arms:



And man-sized wrists to boot? Also forgetting the fact that you're in your 30's too, which must mean you have a stereotypical oldcel appearance with a beer belly but  "she has only dated male models" yet had a one night stand with you?

You're just another Brian Peppers or IRONJOHN fabricating wild stories to fit your life agenda.

This thread is pathetic, retarded, and you need a bullet to the brain.
My thoughts exactly. Sorry OP but she definitely doesn't have a nice face or body.

I've been approached by young girls, girls my age and milfs. One of my best friends (female) mother tried to pick me up one time, she was hammered and probably hadn't gotten sex in awhile. I was drunk too but didn't catch on that's what she wanted because I was flirting with her daughter at the time, this was before we became really good friends.

Sometimes people are just horny, OP. Especially at bars and clubs, that's kind of why they exist; unless you like cigarette smoke, drunk people, shitty music and darts/pool.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
12
AncientSlayers said:
Sorry if this seems like a brag thread, it's not intended to be.


Backstory:

I was bored last night and none of my friends were going out, so I decided to go into town to troll for some ass alone. I went into a bar where a band were playing covers, ordered a non-alcoholic beer and stood back to observe for approachable women.

After about 5 minutes, a woman (and her friend) asked me if I wanted a drink. We talked briefly, and then they moved off. After about a minute, she came back and asked if I wanted to come and dance with them. Luckily, her friend fucked off pretty quickly and I was left with her. I drove her home later and we had sex.

During the night, and the conversation we had after sex, I realised how much red pill was being demonstrated, I just had to share it here.


Picture and rating:

She was Brazilian and a bit older than me (she claimed 30 but she might have been a bit older). She had an amazing body (very slim but with a big ass and tits, works out daily), but facially I’d say she was only a 6 (SH standards). This is the only pic I have unfortunately.



Key red pill observations:

She claimed that she approached me because she had “a feeling” about me. When I suggested that it was because I’m good looking, she said “no, looks are right at the bottom of my list of criteria”. Personality is haloed by looks.

After saying she doesn’t care about looks, it turns out that literally every guy she goes out has been a fucking male model. Women are oblivious to the importance they place on looks.

She said that her previous boyfriend drove a Porsche, and she has incredibly expensive tastes (365 pairs of expensive shoes ["one for every day of the year"], rents a 4 bedroom house just for herself and her possessions etc., drives an Audi). Yet for the purposes of a one night stand she didn't care that I drove a shitty car, and didn't even ask any questions about my job. M is important for choosing relationships, but not short-term partners.

Whenever she was more than 2 metres away from me, she was approached pretty much constantly by men. She must have been approached 10 times in less than 2 hours. Two separate groups of men were trying to mock and AMOG me in order to steal her. Men are thirsty.

She has guys literally flying in to visit her from France and Spain who she has only met briefly and hasn’t fucked. Men are really fucking thirsty.

She has 580 matches on Tinder and practically every guy is messaging her and asking to meet up. She also said that most men she speaks to have 5 to 10 matches. Forget online dating unless you are a male model.

At work, she gets hit on all the time. Guys unashamedly hit on her in the elevator, leave notes on her desk and under her keyboard telling her how amazing she is. A colleague was sexting her while they were both on a conference call. The regional VP of the company she works for (a FTSE 100 company) became infatuated with her after meeting her once, texting her that he’d never met anyone like her and she was incredible etc etc. He also said “you’re really going places, you could have my job in a couple of years”. Women have a massive advantage at work.

After she approached me, apparently her friend asked her why she was talking to that “weird guy”. She also kept making fun of the fact that I was there alone. Using Roosh-like solo game in bars makes you appear like a creepy weirdo. I’ll still do it though because I’ve had good success with it.

She hates black guys and only dates men with blue or green eyes. I saw a picture of her brother who actually looks about a quarter black, so I figure she hates the fact that she’s not 100% white genetically (although she looks it). Some girls just don’t like ethnics.

She is getting all this attention despite the fact that she is 30+. “The wall” = greatly exaggerated.

Sidenote: I saw a couple of indian manlets getting rejected all night long. It was painful to watch, but I admired their effort.


TL;DR

Any vaguely attractive woman has a hoard of thirsty men desperately clamouring to have sex with her.

Good post. This is what we need more of.

She said that her previous boyfriend drove a Porsche, and she has incredibly expensive tastes (365 pairs of expensive shoes ["one for every day of the year"], rents a 4 bedroom house just for herself and her possessions etc., drives an Audi). Yet for the purposes of a one night stand she didn't care that I drove a shitty car, and didn't even ask any questions about my job. M is important for choosing relationships, but not short-term partners.
Legit. Short term is all about looks and personality. And by personality I mean dominance, aggressiveness, violence, sociopathy, etc.


After she approached me, apparently her friend asked her why she was talking to that “weird guy”. She also kept making fun of the fact that I was there alone. Using Roosh-like solo game in bars makes you appear like a creepy weirdo. I’ll still do it though because I’ve had good success with it.
You're making the mistake of taking women at their word. You didn't appear like a creepy weirdo. If you did you wouldn't have gotten laid. It's more likely the uglier girl was jealous and hating on you.

She hates black guys and only dates men with blue or green eyes. I saw a picture of her brother who actually looks about a quarter black, so I figure she hates the fact that she’s not 100% white genetically (although she looks it). Some girls just don’t like ethnics.
Again stop taking women at their word. I've fucked white chicks who in their day to day lives will have nothing to do with black guys. So have many black guys I know.
 

mystery

Cuck
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
78
Reputation
0
MistGeburt3000 said:
AncientSlayers said:
mystery said:
This is a troll

Yes, thank you for just pasting the link I put in the OP. Why is it a troll, exactly?
just give a fuck about people who say you troll. they are envious actuall a lot of people here could pull that of too if they would actually leave the house and not have victory secrets only standarts.
I like your posts normally but I know this is a

 
Top