"Got into a great Swedish university, depressed cuz of girls"

Incelcrusher

Incel
This chinese fella managed to get into the most respected university in Sweden, seems like he got hit my the red pill  :eek:
What are you neighbor swedes up to anyway, this doesnt seem so optimal for men in your country?

Managed to start my dream education in Sweden, but now I wanna quit, I cannot take it no more.

Come in exactly where I wanted. In a fine Swedish city. Been really psyched but can kind not move in the cities anymore because of panic disorder.

The whole time you see nice Swedish girls with real gangsters. Even the fine talented girls who go to college to have the swine men and gangsters.

One can see a nice Swedish girl at college be "taken" by his gangster Arab immigrant to boyfriend and taken to the BMW, he e criminal and she would still be with him, though she e so fine + educate themselves.

On the town sees only Swedish girls with dangerous immigrants. And never sees the opposite, never sees a Swedish guy with a nice immigrant girl. Totally sick can not be bothered

You go there in town and educate yourself. But everything is so fucked up now. Fully with Third World people who just come on the take, fuck all the nice girls, etc.

A Swedish city just makes me puke straight, receive only anxiety by this.

You go to college and educate yourself, is justified, will have a creative and well-paid profession.
Yet no one girl at college to become interested in you, they just want the gangsters.
Gets so fucking disgusted with this

At the college, and the bus to town, I can see before me a lot of nice Swedish girls with their fucking gangsters to on their way home to get fucked doggystyle. 

What the fuck man, dirty disgusting country on society.
Just want to flee Sweden.
Why should you even bother educate yourself in this swine country? Be an arab immigrant gangster instead and fuck school.

Google translated from: https://www.flashback.org/t2596301

Incelcrusher

Incel
madmaxmandem said:
Fuck.

Must be horrible having guys like this coming in and stealing your women:

From what Ive seen the few times Ive visited sweden, the immigrants there look nothing like that. They are short, big noses, gangster attitude, poor and walking around in bad clothes. Bad symmetry, often recessed jaw and just weird looking. The native guys are way way better looking, tall and broad shouldered with big hands and frames, very masculine facial features but personality wise they are submissive.

OP is blank who is an extremely pathetic short little virgin bitch who likes to troll flashback about how immigrants get all the Swedish girls and how brad pitt is the epithome of male aesthetics. He also likes to talk about suicide.

Those 3 topics pretty much sum up the entire persona of blank and what goes on in his head

Incelcrusher

Incel
pid=\ said:
Incelcrusher said:
From what Ive seen the few times Ive visited sweden, the immigrants there look nothing like that. They are short, big noses, gangster attitude, poor and walking around in bad clothes. Bad symmetry, often recessed jaw and just weird looking. The native guys are way way better looking, tall and broad shouldered with big hands and frames, very masculine facial features but personality wise they are submissive.
how the fuck are these disgusting pakis fucking prime sluts??
I dont know. I cant even verify It, only been there for some days. However Ive heard about this rumours multible times from differenent sources now so it gotta be something to it.

If I had to give a possible explanation, maybe Its cause swedish guys social submissiveness and feminist upbrining making them very soft spoken and girly, while immigrants often are raised in patriarchal cultures and families making them way more assertive and masculine.

TheTrews

Normie
Swedish women have no brains.
[hr]
Rhinoplasty and electrolysis must be on the rise in Sweden with all these hook nosed, hairy Paki half-breeds.

White God

Normie
OP was written by a cuck or a jew... you have low IQ if you believe it

TheTrews

Normie
Swedish men should be passive-aggresive with Swedish fish pussy bitches by devising and using slang words to describe Paki lovers and use it in everyday use in a really obvious way.

Swedish guys in the street speaking loudly:

Swedish guy 1: "I saw another Gortra (made up word which could mean Swedish girl who likes the Arab cock), she was sniffing around for a big nosed yellow eyed guest!"

Swedish guy 2: "Did he have jaundice? Did he crave the bloond girls? Hahaha"

Swedish guy 1: "Yes! He wants to rid himself of his genetics. He wants to mix with blonde woman who is actually human!"

Swedish guy 2: "The rhinoplasty centres are popping up everywhere now in Stockholm!"

FuckThis

Slayer
I am telling you guys for years
ER is a fucking hero.

Every incel should go out on a rampage and kill gangsters,bullies etc

Vigilante=ascended

Yul Brynner

Slayer
FuckThis said:
ER is a fucking hero.

Vigilante=ascended
No they're just doing what they're doing because women are REWARDING these men with sex and love. THAT'S whats evil. It's the women who need to be held accountable for this.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
TheTrews said:
Swedish men should be passive-aggresive with Swedish fish pussy bitches by devising and using slang words to describe Paki lovers and use it in everyday use in a really obvious way.

Swedish guys in the street speaking loudly:

Swedish guy 1: "I saw another Gortra (made up word which could mean Swedish girl who likes the Arab cock), she was sniffing around for a big nosed yellow eyed guest!"

Swedish guy 2: "Did he have jaundice? Did he crave the bloond girls? Hahaha"

Swedish guy 1: "Yes! He wants to rid himself of his genetics. He wants to mix with blonde woman who is actually human!"

Swedish guy 2: "The rhinoplasty centres are popping up everywhere now in Stockholm!"

FuckThis

Slayer
Yul Brynner said:
FuckThis said:
ER is a fucking hero.

Vigilante=ascended
No they're just doing what they're doing because women are REWARDING these men with sex and love. THAT'S whats evil. It's the women who need to be held accountable for this.
oh yeah, you are right 
Both females and males should be killed then