• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Got drunk and went ER on this girl.

Went to a club on sunday night, had a few shots. Saw these mixed raced- black girls, my friend got a kiss with other friend and I tried dancing with other sloot. Bitch refused to dance with me, I called her a slut and said your a fat pig.

Then went home early on a cab. feels bad niggers.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Youwontevenknowme said:
Went to a club on sunday night, had a few shots. Saw these two looking black girls, my friend got a kiss and I tried dancing with other sloot. Bitch refused to dance with me, I called her a slut and said your a fat pig.

:cage:

Jesus man, I'm sorry for laughing. Were the girls good looking?

Lance_Armweak said:
Youwontevenknowme said:
Went to a club on sunday night, had a few shots. Saw these two looking black girls, my friend got a kiss and I tried dancing with other sloot. Bitch refused to dance with me, I called her a slut and said your a fat pig.

They would probably be rated 5 by normalfag standards, but since they were ethnic most of this site would probably give them a rating of 3.5.

Colez said:
Way to be a cock blocker

Hey faggot fuck you.

True Romance said:
There have nights where I've done a dozen approaches and gotten nowhere and at the end I was asking girls if they knew who Elliott Rodger was

Fucking lol, this shit is too brutal brah.

Lance_Armweak said:
Youwontevenknowme said:

Are u stupid i said that they were black

Youwontevenknowme said:
Lance_Armweak said:

They would probably be rated 5 by normalfag standards, but since they were ethnic most of this site would probably give them a rating of 3.5.

Colez said:
Way to be a cock blocker

Hey faggot fuck you.

True Romance said:
There have nights where I've done a dozen approaches and gotten nowhere and at the end I was asking girls if they knew who Elliott Rodger was

Fucking lol, this shit is too brutal brah.

Friends like you nobody needs faggums

a_nimbus

Banned
Youwontevenknowme said:
Went to a club on sunday night, had a few shots. Saw these mixed raced- black girls, my friend got a kiss with other friend and I tried dancing with other sloot. Bitch refused to dance with me, I called her a slut and said your a fat pig.

ive had 9/10s at mexican clubs dance with me

id try to flirt with them and thats when they would walk away

lol at your subhumanity

and you act so entitled too

its that girls choice if she doesnt want to dance with you

lolatmylife

Regular
Youwontevenknowme said:

Good, keep up the good work. I'm not leaving my basement until my face is half an inch taller, but I'll join you in the battlefield shortly.

a_nimbus said:
Youwontevenknowme said:

ive had 9/10s at mexican clubs dance with me

id try to flirt with them and thats when they would walk away

lol at your subhumanity

and you act so entitled too

its that girls choice if she doesnt want to dance with you

:jordan: I remember the fat hogs you got laid with dude, stop lying nigger.

lolatmylife said:
Youwontevenknowme said:

Good, keep up the good work. I'm not leaving my basement until my face is half an inch taller, but I'll join you in the battlefield shortly.

Thanks boyo, what surgery are you planning to get?