Got called out on my recessed chin and retruded maxilla today

Peak Aesthetics

Subhuman
Was shopping at Costco when I encountered a group of attractive prime youths probably in their mid to late teens. I was browsing around and I heard them whispering loudly about some shit. I glanced over and it was pretty fucking obvious they were making fun of me and talking shit. Some things I heard:

"why is his maxilla so retruded like that"

"your chin is recessed as fuck brah. you don't even have a chin"

"*cough*MOUTH BREATHER *cough*" I even heard one of them say.

They just laughed amongst themselves and walked away. I didn't even know the new generation of teens was so looks aware, and fucking immature. I kept my mouth shut because who wants to make a scene in public like that. I felt like absolute shit :redstomper:

heilsa

Slayer
Peak Aesthetics said:
Was shopping at Costco when I encountered a group of attractive prime youths probably in their mid to late teens. I was browsing around and I heard them whispering loudly about some shit. I glanced over and it was pretty fucking obvious they were making fun of me and talking shit. Some things I heard:

"why is his maxilla so retruded like that"

"your chin is recessed as fuck brah. you don't even have a chin"

"*cough*MOUTH BREATHER *cough*" I even heard one of them say.

They just laughed amongst themselves and walked away. I didn't even know the new generation of teens was so looks aware, and fucking immature. I kept my mouth shut because who wants to make a scene in public like that. I felt like absolute shit :redstomper:
:jordan:

were you mewing in that moment?

10kHitMan

titan frame subhuman face
you should  
:goer:

notice to FBI: this is a joke I am not liable for anything OP does