Got Buccal Fat Removal...next up cheek fillers

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Still swollen bad (can't suck in my cheeks nor smile all the way), still painful. Will show pics in a few weeks when it's healed.

Anyway...next I will get cheek fillers for more prominent high cheekbones

After that...the best thing to do to my face...custom jaw implants.

BlueBalls

Chad
How much did you have removed, where was the fat pad located, what did you surgeon say during consultation?

Defeat

Gigachad
fillers dont give the look of bone, they mimic soft tissue. seems like you sucked fat out and then will pay to inject fat back in unless im misunderstanding

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
How much did you have removed, where was the fat pad located, what did you surgeon say during consultation?
All of it removed. It's located in the lower cheek area.
[hr]
Defeat said:
fillers dont give the look of bone, they mimic soft tissue. seems like you sucked fat out and then will pay to inject fat back in unless im misunderstanding
No. Buccal Fat is located in the lower cheek area. Fillers will be injected in the higher cheek area (where your cheekbones are located)
[hr]
theworld21 said:
Don't laugh at me please

chadimir

Gigachad
Defeat said:
this. fillers only work for women since they mimic soft tissue like you said. also buccal fat isnt a good precedure to begin with from my understanding since it usually leads to a skeletonized appearance of the face over the long term,  counter to the fuller, more volumetric faces that most people consider aesthetic.  The hollowness you see in the cheeks of models is ALWAYS caused by well developed zygos that create the illusion of hollow cheeks. Buccel fat pads are essential to preserving youthful face actually

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Defeat said:
this. fillers only work for women since they mimic soft tissue like you said. also buccal fat isnt a good precedure to begin with from my understanding since it usually leads to a skeletonized appearance of the face over the long term,  counter to the fuller, more volumetric faces that most people consider aesthetic.  The hollowness you see in the cheeks of models is ALWAYS caused by well developed zygos that create the illusion of hollow cheeks. Buccel fat pads are essential to preserving youthful face actually
Some truthful, but a lot of false facts
[hr]
BlueBalls said:
You removed all of it?

Nigger...
Yes I did

sfinkter

Coper
Uh oh OP's feeling a little anxious

tfw genetic rejects try to outsmart god and lookmax unnaturally but get fucked in the ass, what a cruel life

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
You're not supposed to remove all of it...
Actually...you're not suppose to do this procedure if your parents don't have fat cheeks. My mother and father both have hamster cheeks and they are over 50. My face wont "hollow" out, nor I have to worry about it as I age

rugby1233

Chad
@"whywoulditmatter" 

Where are you going to get custom jaw implants?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
For?
[hr]
rugby1233 said:
@"whywoulditmatter" 

I'm looking at a well known surgeon in Massachusetts
[hr]
Bump Roboter said:
A lot of Docs go for part removal of the buccal fat pad and his doctor probably left 20 percent of what in it aswell , if there is some fat left there are alsp fat cells left that can just get bigger and fill up the place again when on high calories..
I think he took all of it out, or probably left a bit in. I'll ask him today.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
whywoulditmatter said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
For?
[hr]
rugby1233 said:
@"whywoulditmatter" 

As far as I know, this procedure is not a reasonable solution for a few reasons. Even if you are prone to fullness in the cheek area, this procedure doesn't guarantee you won't look worse eventually, be it within the periods shortly after or in the following months/years. Not to mention the unpredictability. Just pray the result is at least mediocre and will last for some time, otherwise you may be very unhappy.

rugby1233

Chad
@"whywoulditmatter" 

Have you thought about what material implant would you want to use? I think Dr. Y uses medpor, which is problematic to remove.

You might find this interesting:

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
whywoulditmatter said:
For?
[hr]

As far as I know, this procedure is not a reasonable solution for a few reasons. Even if you are prone to fullness in the cheek area, this procedure doesn't guarantee you won't look worse eventually, be it within the periods shortly after or in the following months/years. Not to mention the unpredictability. Just pray the result is at least mediocre and will last for some time, otherwise you may be very unhappy.
just lol at the pessimism
[hr]
rugby1233 said:
@"whywoulditmatter" 

Have you thought about what material implant would you want to use? I think Dr. Y uses medpor, which is problematic to remove.

You might find this interesting:
Thanks boyo
[hr]
Even when you try to make improvements people on this forum STILL want to bring you down.