got approved for bimax!

r_e_d

Banned
lefort AND lower jaw advancement, TIME TO ASCEND BOYOS

:gymcel: :gymcel: :gymcel:

nochin

Incel
nice. already got braces? for how long? what do you look like? (send pics via PM, will keep them private)
still have your wisdom teeth? did you choose the best available surgeon?

r_e_d

Banned
nochin said:
nice. already got braces? for how long? what do you look like? (send pics via PM, will keep them private)
still have your wisdom teeth? did you choose the best available surgeon?
refer to this thread 

http://lookism.net/Thread-alright-boyos-what-surgeries-do-i-need

still have my wisdom teeth, don't wanna get extractions. i chose this guy for ortho http://www.yelp.com/biz/robert-s-chen-dmd-ms-cupertino-3 , haven't selected a surgeon yet. any suggestions in bay area?

nochin

Incel
fuck, you're gonna be a slayer. i hope they adapt your jew nose, too?
no surgeon suggestion, I live on the other side of the globe.
you most likely need to get your lower wisdom teeth removed. >=6 months pre surgery. otherwise you risk a bad split. need to have your surgeon assess your individual jaw situation though.

r_e_d

Banned
nochin said:
fuck, you're gonna be a slayer. i hope they adapt your jew nose, too?
no surgeon suggestion, I live on the other side of the globe.
you most likely need to get your lower wisdom teeth removed. >=6 months pre surgery. otherwise you risk a bad split. need to have your surgeon assess your individual jaw situation though.
yeah im hopping on fin / minox + gonna consider HT soon. it's not my nose, it's my maxilla. if my maxilla / mandible advance forward my nose wont be as prominent

nochin

Incel
i'm not too sure about that... but it's something you can easily fix afterwards.

damn, i'm mirin now. holding off surgery for like 5 years now. must be the biggest high inhibcel on here lol.

r_e_d

Banned
nochin said:
i'm not too sure about that... but it's something you can easily fix afterwards.

damn, i'm mirin now. holding off surgery for like 5 years now. must be the biggest high inhibcel on here lol.
well, getting surgery like bimax shit is pretty tough here... you have to have an actual deformity to warrant this invasive procedure. in this case my upper bite is over my lower, and i have sleep apnea. but yeah, i would be open to a slight rhino after all is said and done. but this is without a doubt the most important key. why you holding off so much?

nochin

Incel
a nosejob would just be a bonus, people on here always expect to become MMs, so that's why I mentioned it. tbh i don't think you look too bad right now, plus you're tall. 
i have sleep apnea as well, i'm astonished you have it too. let me suggest you to try out mewing, it improved my sleep apnea. sooner or later you're gonna have to mew anyway, it's necessary to keep your results post surgery (they don't call it mewing when they refer you, they send you to a speech correctionist).

i'm just too much of a pussy, i look a lot worse than you, even worse than eggman I guess, so having braces for a year would grant me a very shitty time (i.e. getting laughed at in public by girls which previously brought me to the verge of despair). plus i need to have my wisdom teeth surgically removed (again, too much of a pussy) and then timing is an issue (i really only have one time of the year available to get the surgery itself, which is summer). sometimes I convince myself that it isn't that bad.

r_e_d

Banned
nochin said:
a nosejob would just be a bonus, people on here always expect to become MMs, so that's why I mentioned it. tbh i don't think you look too bad right now, plus you're tall. 
i have sleep apnea as well, i'm astonished you have it too. let me suggest you to try out mewing, it improved my sleep apnea. sooner or later you're gonna have to mew anyway, it's necessary to keep your results post surgery (they don't call it mewing when they refer you, they send you to a speech correctionist).

i'm just too much of a pussy, i look a lot worse than you, even worse than eggman I guess, so having braces for a year would grant me a very shitty time (i.e. getting laughed at in public by girls which previously brought me to the verge of despair). plus i need to have my wisdom teeth surgically removed (again, too much of a pussy) and then timing is an issue (i really only have one time of the year available to get the surgery itself, which is summer). sometimes I convince myself that it isn't that bad.
fuck both of those attitudes. you can always look better. even the dentist said that normie bs "oh you look fine". nope, i don't, there's always a way to look better. looks matter more than anything, people will say it's vain or some bullshit but it's true, that's just the way the world works. do you think ill have to remove my bottom wisdom teeth 100%? i have uppers too. the bottoms are impacted.

r_e_d said:
nochin said:

fuck both of those attitudes. you can always look better. even the dentist said that normie bs "oh you look fine". nope, i don't, there's always a way to look better. looks matter more than anything, people will say it's vain or some bullshit but it's true, that's just the way the world works. do you think ill have to remove my bottom wisdom teeth 100%? i have uppers too. the bottoms are impacted.
fucking normies, when will they learn lmao

nochin

Incel
if they are impacted, then they 100% have to be removed. [video=youtube]take a look at this video, see where the split happens? exactly where your wisdom teeth have their cozy imacted bed.
if your surgeon tells you he can remove them during the surgery, be cautious. that method has a bigger risk of a bad split. it's also bad practice as a doctor if you ask me (comprising risk reduction for patient convenience).

r_e_d said:
fuck both of those attitudes. you can always look better.
I get that, but thinking you can always look better is also a possibly toxic attitude. Not saying this is a valid reason for me to talk myself out of surgery, but after applying the most reasonable looksmaxxing measures, you just gotta stop and accept what you have, i.e. NOT get fillers, steroids, hair transplant to go from NW1 to NW0, artificial tanning; all that small things that don't add a lot but are a part of being overly self concious.

r_e_d

Banned
nochin said:
if they are impacted, then they 100% have to be removed. [video=youtube]take a look at this video, see where the split happens? exactly where your wisdom teeth have their cozy imacted bed.
if your surgeon tells you he can remove them during the surgery, be cautious. that method has a bigger risk of a bad split. it's also bad practice as a doctor if you ask me (comprising risk reduction for patient convenience).

r_e_d said:
fuck both of those attitudes. you can always look better.
I get that, but thinking you can always look better is also a possibly toxic attitude. Not saying this is a valid reason for me to talk myself out of surgery, but after applying the most reasonable looksmaxxing measures, you just gotta stop and accept what you have, i.e. NOT get fillers, steroids, hair transplant to go from NW1 to NW0, artificial tanning; all that small things that don't add a lot but are a part of being overly self concious.
okay, i'll see what my surgeon says. probably a bad idea to get wisdom AND a lefort at the same time. also is the procedure in that video the same as a maxillomandibular bimax advancement? doesnt look like it

Dentist said:
u got that for free? waht country you from? thats an outrage i need that way more than u
it's not free, and fucc off nigga my maxilla and chin are recessed and shitty. i look like a bird

OnTheRun

Slayer
Not trying to be pessimist or anything but you'll only go from subhuman to average as you don't have any sex appeal whatsoever.

r_e_d

Banned
OnTheRun said:
Not trying to be pessimist or anything but you'll only go from subhuman to average as you don't have any sex appeal whatsoever.
that sounds great, because average by this forum's standard's can be considered "hot" by normie standards. horray for not being deformed!!!

nochin

Incel
from what I know: the LeFort I (maxilla) CAN be done in the same surgery along with the upper wisdom teeth; but not the lower ones.

the video is showing a BSSO (mandibular advancement), the maxillary advancement is LeFort I and shown in a different video.
combined they are only done in hard cases, or when you actually want to achieve aesthetic results instead of only improving the bite.

OnTheRun said:
he's not ugly though. solid 5+. healthy skin tone, symmetric face, tall.
he has great potential.

lol @ "i have a bird face", no, these are real bird faces:

OnTheRun

Slayer
r_e_d said:
OnTheRun said:
that sounds great, because average by this forum's standard's can be considered "hot" by normie standards. horray for not being deformed!!!
:fingerwave:

They are coping. Being average is only ok if you don't lack dimorphism.

A

athmbyty

Fuark, I'm on the fence about trying to get this surgery myself.

OP, are your teeth perfect? Or did you need braces when you were younger to correct your occlusion or crowding?

r_e_d

Banned
Dentist said:
r_e_d said:
okay, i'll see what my surgeon says. probably a bad idea to get wisdom AND a lefort at the same time. also is the procedure in that video the same as a maxillomandibular bimax advancement? doesnt look like it

it's not free, and fucc off nigga my maxilla and chin are recessed and shitty. i look like a bird
my nicca, how much are you paying. Full price? Bear in mind full double jaw with genio (if your having rotation as well) is above $25k
yeah, its not like i have to pay it off all at once. i can finance that shit into monthly payments. i would 100% go into debt for something like this.

OnTheRun said:
r_e_d said:
that sounds great, because average by this forum's standard's can be considered "hot" by normie standards. horray for not being deformed!!!
:fingerwave:

They are coping. Being average is only ok if you don't lack dimorphism.
i'm not expecting to pull 9/10s here lol. so you're saying theres no surgery that can fix that "lack of dimorphism"?

athmbyty said:
Fuark, I'm on the fence about trying to get this surgery myself.

OP, are your teeth perfect? Or did you need braces when you were younger to correct your occlusion or crowding?
they're imperfect. i did need braces (had them when i was like 10-13), but my old ortho sucked. my bite is all fucc'd up

nochin

Incel
don't listen to these people, even on Lookism, a lot of them can't properly rate other men. before considering someones rating of you, see how they rated other men and whether they rate the same way you would.

r_e_d

Banned
nochin said:
from what I know: the LeFort I (maxilla) CAN be done in the same surgery along with the upper wisdom teeth; but not the lower ones.

the video is showing a BSSO (mandibular advancement), the maxillary advancement is LeFort I and shown in a different video.
combined they are only done in hard cases, or when you actually want to achieve aesthetic results instead of only improving the bite.

OnTheRun said:
he's not ugly though. solid 5+. healthy skin tone, symmetric face, tall.
he has great potential.

lol @ "i have a bird face", no, these are real bird faces:

bruh, my chin isn't AS recessed as that, but it's recessed enough for my profile to look like trash, and it's only exaggerated by my jew nose and recessed maxilla

nochin said:
don't listen to these people, even on Lookism, a lot of them can't properly rate other men. before considering someones rating of you, see how they rated other men and whether they rate the same way you would.
well, lookism members tend to rate everything low and have really high standards of beauty, which is okay