Got AMOGed bad, need advice ASAP

SlickRick

Cuck
My girlfriend and I went to a party together last night at her friend's house. Shes in a sorority so has a pretty big social netowrk. We've been dating 8 months and its been great. We showed up together and everyone was drinking and having a good time. She's 5' 6" white, long sandy blond hair, nice frame and figure and thick ass. Well, an hour after we got there this black guy showed up. Apparently my gf and him knew eachother b/c he went to give her a hug. He's a typical BBC 6' 2" broad shoulders and V taper. When he hugged her it looked like he grabbed her ass a little bit. I'm not sure though. I pretended I didn't notice. I think they might have a history. He was the life of the party and i caught my gf looking over at the rest of the night. She never introduced me as her bf to him either. I asked her why she didnt' and she got defensive and brushed me off. I drove us there and had to work in the morning. We were supposed to go home around 12. When 12 rolled around she said she was just going to stay the night at her friends. Its afternoon and she normally has texted me by now. not sure how i should proceed. can i reverse the damamge?

Scar Tissue

Slayer
if she wants the bbc I wouldnt want to date her anyways its a win win situation

SlickRick

Cuck
Scar Tissue said:
if she wants the bbc I wouldnt want to date her anyways its a win win situation
Idk if they actually have a history. I don't think she cheated on me either. We have a really good relationship and she's super into me. I just don't know why she was acting like that. I texted her a few hours ago and she never responded. She's not busy today either.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Stayed the night at her friends = Riding that black guy all night, so she was still asleep recovering and couldn't text you. I hope I'm wrong.

rigidity

Slayer
Well buddy, it sounds like you already know what happened, but you don't want to admit it to yourself.  That guy probably AMOG'D your gf's pussy last night.

SlickRick

Cuck
rigidity said:
Well buddy, it sounds like you already know what happened, but you don't want to admit it to yourself.  That guy probably AMOG'D your gf's pussy last night.
I honestly don't think she did. I don't think shes the type to sleep with black guys. We've been spending almost everyday together this summer since no school and we're both just working. We are supposed to hang out after I get off work today. She still hasn't texted back. I texted her this morning before I went to work and haven't heard anything since. I'm debating about sending another text.

rigidity

Slayer
SlickRick said:
rigidity said:
I honestly don't think she did. I don't think shes the type to sleep with black guys. We've been spending almost everyday together this summer since no school and we're both just working. We are supposed to hang out after I get off work today. She still hasn't texted back. I texted her this morning before I went to work and haven't heard anything since. I'm debating about sending another text.
Oh c'mon, guy.  She got her ass grabbed and continued to be friendly with the BBC that did it, she was watching this black party hunk all night, and she spent the night at her "friend's place"...it's obvious.

If the BBC and her didn't have history when you met him, they probably do now.  I saw something similar happen to a friend and he was just in as much denial as you are right now.

SlickRick

Cuck
rigidity said:
SlickRick said:
Oh c'mon, guy.  She got her ass grabbed and continued to be friendly with the BBC that did it, she was watching this black party hunk all night, and she spent the night at her "friend's place"...it's obvious.

If the BBC and her didn't have history when you met him, they probably do now.  I saw something similar happen to a friend and he was just in as much denial as you are right now.
Well I'm not positive he actually did grab her ass. I caught it out of the corner of my eye. She was wearing a dress so it was hard to tell exactly. I'm going to wait until she texts me back and then go from there. I don't want to jump to any conclusions b/c we have a really solid relationship.

rigidity

Slayer
SlickRick said:
rigidity said:

Well I'm not positive he actually did grab her ass. I caught it out of the corner of my eye. She was wearing a dress so it was hard to tell exactly. I'm going to wait until she texts me back and then go from there. I don't want to jump to any conclusions b/c we have a really solid relationship.
She certainly wasn't acting like it last night.   I think it's smart to wait until she texts back, but don't expect her not to do this again.

SlickRick

Cuck
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]She finally replied. She said she slept in and isn't feeling good b/c of a hangover so we are going to skip hanging out tonight. Usually she asks me how my day is going etc. but its probably just b/c shes sick. I offered to bring her some soup or medicine but she declined. I asked her how last night was after I left and she said she went to bed about an hour after I left b/c the party winded down.[/font]

iftsj

Banned
if you got at least 8x6 your good
if not sorry bro

SlickRick

Cuck
Any advice on how to proceed? I do feel like she is being distant now. I know I should've stepped in last night. I hope she hasn't lost respect for me b/c I know that is almost impossible to get back.