• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Got 15 numbers last night because women thought I looked like Drake (PIC)

I suppose it's plausible that you bear some resemblance to Drake, but that photo is hardly adequate enough evidence for anyone to form an even moderately conclusive opinion on the validity of your title.

Drakebrah

Joke
SemicolonAddict said:
I suppose it's plausible that you bear some resemblance to Drake, but that photo is hardly adequate enough evidence for anyone to form an even moderately conclusive opinion on the validity of your title.

True. That doesn't bother me though as it's impossible to substantiate on a forum. People can take my word for what it is though.

I run thug rapper game:

All ethnics with light brown skin should tbh. Gymcel a bit, dress like a Grammy winning hip hop artist and profit. Young white girls in the UK constantly shout out "Drake" and ask for pictures and call me "daddy" when I walk down the street on nights out (srs).

Drakebrah said:
SemicolonAddict said:

True. That doesn't bother me though as it's impossible to substantiate on a forum. People can take my word for what it is though.

I run thug rapper game:

All ethnics with light brown skin should tbh. Gymcel a bit, dress like a Grammy winning hip hop artist and profit. Young white girls in the UK constantly shout out "Drake" and ask for pictures and call me "daddy" when I walk down the street on nights out (srs).

Are you Asian or Mix-race? I cant tell because you look both.

Drakebrah

Joke
Youwontevenknowme said:
Drakebrah said:

I run thug rapper game:

Arabcel. But people can't tell my race most of the time. When I had my hair long when I was twink, people thought med or Mexican. Now they usually say Arab, North African or mixed raced.

Drakebrah said:
Youwontevenknowme said:

Arabcel. But people can't tell my race most of the time. When I had my hair long when I was twink, people thought med or Mexican. Now they usually say Arab, North African or mixed raced.

Ahh, tayyeb. Anta Maghribi wala Kuwaiti?.(I said are you from Morocco or Kuwait?) If you didnt understand that.

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter

EdSheeran

Rotter
My ethnikk brother also looks like drake
But I cant run drake game cause im a skinny twink who looks 15 and my beard is not full yet

Zoosus

Rotter
SemicolonAddict said:

Lol at this writing, what a fag. And the anime avatar, I already hate you

Zoosus said:
SemicolonAddict said:

:gymcel:

Unfortunately for you, that means nothing to me. You're just some bitter, powerless dork on the internet.

[video=youtube]
Are you mad?

Nambog2 Revengeance said:
SemicolonAddict said:

http://lookism.net/Thread-Overenunciation-low-IQ

I already know I'm high IQ :smile:

Dingusdude

Banned
SemicolonAddict said:
Zoosus said:

:gymcel:

Unfortunately for you, that means nothing to me. You're just some bitter, powerless dork on the internet.

[video=youtube]
Are you mad?

@"Zoosus" 
:cage: