Gooks gotta die

Godcel

Slayer
That's some sick shit tbh. Why do you hate gooks anyway? They're cool.

tom and jerry

Normie
Godcel said:
That's some sick shit tbh. Why do you hate gooks anyway? They're cool.
I don't, personally. Found this video after a guy posted a vid about "gooks" in another thread. Titled it the way I did for shock value

tom and jerry

Normie
Did you guys watch the whole thing? How? I only watched the very beginning and the very end and filled in the rest with my imagination because I can't handle that shit.

ugliest

King of Chads
poor guy tbh, so sorry for him, hope he didnt die but he probably did

rip gook bro

tom and jerry said:
Did you guys watch the whole thing? How? I only watched the very beginning and the very end and filled in the rest with my imagination because I can't handle that shit.
he tried covering his face but they kicked his skull till he basically lost the ability to cover anmore, they then started hitting his face with golf clubs and all you see his face deformed and i think teeth all over the floor.

grim shit tbh, poor guy even screams.

tom and jerry

Normie
Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:
tom and jerry said:
he tried covering his face but they kicked his skull till he basically lost the ability to cover anmore, they then started hitting his face with golf clubs and all you see his face deformed and i think teeth all over the floor.

grim shit tbh, poor guy even screams.
:situation: