• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Gook Men getting cucked out of existance!

Everyone mocks Europe for committing demographic suicide but one thing never mentioned on this forum is this:

Ariana Miyamoto is part of growing trend in Japan. One in 50 new babies born here are now biracial, 20,000 babies a year.

Source: www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32957610

They also have the lowest birth rate on the planet

Some estimates say that by 2050 the population could be as low as 97 million - 30 million lower than now.

Source: www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30653825

Negative birth rate and gook sluts salivating over white cock = They will be bred out of existence in a couple generations!

envyh

Joke
Whites being more Asian like makes for a better future.

I know White men still envy me.

The poor ones always do.

:cool:

coldfish

Regular
theres more than twice amount of asians compare to whites so its the other way around

also, japan is bound to die off with or without white influx, the country is to overpopulated

coldfish said:
theres more than twice amount of asians compare to whites so its the other way around

also, japan is bound to die off with or without white influx, the country is to overpopulated

There's 1 billion white people in this world.

200 million Asians in Japan and North/South Korea <-- these are the worthwhile ones and they are dying faster than any race on the planet, including cucked Northern Euros (Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...uth-korea-predicts-its-end-will-come-in-2750/).

1 billion in China.

1.2 billion total.

Where do you get twice as much?

P.S. as ChiefofThechoctaws posted, the Chinese are basically depigmented niggers (negritos) with some mongoloid (protomongoloid was related to Caucasoid) whereas the Koreans are pure Mongoloid and the Japanese are Koreans with White admixture from the Ainu and Jumon therefore they are less primitive and that's were their intelligence comes from. Wipe them off the planet and Asia turns into India. That's why I am only interested in Koreans and Japanese.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
coldfish said:

200 million Asians in Japan and North/South Korea <-- these are the worthwhile ones and they are dying faster than any race on the planet, including cucked Northern Euros (Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...uth-korea-predicts-its-end-will-come-in-2750/).

1 billion in China.

1.2 billion total.

P.S. as ChiefofThechoctaws posted, the Chinese are basically depigmented niggers (negritos) with some mongoloid (protomongoloid was related to Caucasoid) whereas the Koreans are pure Mongoloid and the Japanese are Koreans with White admixture from the Ainu and Jumon therefore they are less primitive and that's were their intelligence comes from. Wipe them off the planet and Asia turns into India. That's why I am only interested in Koreans and Japanese.

Just lol At that amount of made up pseudoscience

Chinese are depigmemted niggers.....lol Give me a break

:jordan:

coldfish

Regular
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
coldfish said:

1 billion in China.

1.2 billion total.

from this.  but you can count things how you want

envyh

Joke
This is weird because you incels are feeding on what lonely expat-cels post as propaganda.

You all fail in being NT, so no NT woman of any race will ever want any of you incels.

Incels!

Just a reminder, I have this!

:mrgreen: