• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Gook cheap-shots negro then runs for his life

Adolf Hipster said:
the gook must be a white man incognito

How can you live with 1)being a total piece of shit in life, and 2)logging into the only refuge from your horrible life (lookism) and getting abused and shit on every single day by me. You have no dignity!

Adolf Hipster

Banned
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
Adolf Hipster said:
the gook must be a white man incognito

How can you live with 1)being a total piece of shit in life, and 2)logging into the only refuge from your horrible life (lookism) and getting abused and shit on every single day by me. You have no dignity!

it is always funny to see how predictable ur butthurt responses are. so easy to agitate. i just have to press a certain button and u start to chimp  :lol:

Adolf Hipster said:
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:

it is always funny to see how predictable ur butthurt responses are. so easy to agitate. i just have to press a certain button and u start to chimp  :lol:

Post an e-sign you piece of scum. Prove to this entire board that you're not a coward like every other shit skin. What are you afraid of? We already know that you're butt fucking ugly!

springfield

Banned
I've heard it's pretty hostile when a black athlete goes to foreign leagues. Prob can't handle the amogging.

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
lol gooks are subcurrycel

They are like this on my campus as well. I cannot tell you how many 5'6 gooks walk into me on the sidewalk like trying to intimidate me (I'm 6'3) - like move off the sidewalk or get bumped. I just lower my shoulder and plow into them. They go flying and immediately start crying on the ground.

etTuBrute

Joke
lol @ how the black guy on the other team hugs and cuddles with the mad black guy

PowerfulWonderChampion said:
etTuBrute said:
lol @ how the black guy on the other team hugs and cuddles with the mad black guy

niggers always hug niggers on the opposing team in every sport. its family.

They could've been spawned by the same ghetto alpha, it is not so far-fetched.

Anakind

Champion
Does the black guy actually speak Chinese when he plays in that league?   :lol:

Anakind

Champion
Anakind said:
Does the black guy actually speak Chinese when he plays in that league?   :lol:

these chink teams pay african american players who dont make college ball in the states to play for thim

I know. They often play in Germany and other countries too if they didn't make the NBA. But do they actually learn the language properly? Would be hilarious to see that black guy speak Chinese. Imagine that.   :lol:

IceCutter

Megastar
Yao Ming was the goat

/thread

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

IceCutter

Megastar
Lucky lol you idiot such a slow poorly thrown strike only an idot like you would get hit by it

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Santeria

Regular
Anakind said:
 these chink teams pay african american players who dont make college ball in the states to play for thim

I know. They often play in Germany and other countries too if they didn't make the NBA. But do they actually learn the language properly? Would be hilarious to see that black guy speak Chinese. Imagine that.   :lol:

this and washed up old nba players.

and i highly doubt they learn more than a few words.

hard lang, uneducated and dont give a fuck so no reason to

LOL you know this BBC failed as an basketball player if he plays his trade full time in the chinese equivalent of the NBA. Lebron would be laughing at his ass right now.