• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Goodbye

Sixteen

Banned
I realize now. Everything I know thus far is just a stupid human's perception of reality and everything that has happened thus far is just a massive chain of events stemming from the creation of our universe by intellectually superior beings who bound us to these physical laws therefore it is impossible to possess free will and being a hardcore libertarian I find life worthless without it so I have chosen to commit suicide on the 16th of June by [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]asphyxiation. [/font]

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
leave then, if u dont care about us, then we dont care about u. do u understand?!

don't kys, location theory could save you. before trying to suicide just move different countries and see what it's like

JordanBarrettRawBroccoli

Test 500mg for life

Sixteen

Banned
striker3.0_REFURBISHED said:
don't kys, location theory could save you. before trying to suicide just move different countries and see what it's like

I've lived in 3 different countries and 5 different states. Its over for me.

Sixteen

Banned
ur low t as fuck, u will never rope fucking coping homo. kill urself @"Sixteen"