Good vs plain bone structure (Facial aesthetics)

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
4
you guys post pics of good bone structure vs poor or awful bone structure that keeps a guy plain or average looking

I mean the bone structure of a male 8 compared to say a male 5 or male 6.

Not ugly dude vs slayer but average looking dude vs slayer.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
19


Average bone structure





Insane bone structure.




But then again both are considered attractive.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
I think first guy actually has way better bone structure and both are def not avg. 



is more like 4/10-5/10 bone structure. He has a good chin but he has other features to upset it like an unusually bad nose.



really good bone structure.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
6
Severe Retard said:
Average by movie star standards
he looks good enough for most women irl even with his fucking 5'9" height, I've seen uglier guys get 5 lays in 5 years
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
19
IcedEarth said:
Severe Retard said:
Average by movie star standards
he looks good enough for most women irl even with his fucking 5'9" height, I've seen uglier guys get 5 lays in 5 years

Colin Ferrell would look like shit without his eyebrows / eye area. He looks like fucking shit now, just watch True Detective. Above average at prime but not top tier.
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,230
Reputation
17
Adrien Brody is good looking because of his high forward cheekbones.
 

Not sephon

Subhuman
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
43
Reputation
0
Heterophobic said:
Adrien Brody is good looking because of his high forward cheekbones.
he would be far more better looking if he got a rhinoplasty
 

MorphIncel

Slayer
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
3,465
Reputation
2
Not sephon said:
Heterophobic said:
Adrien Brody is good looking because of his high forward cheekbones.
he would be far more better looking if he got a rhinoplasty
Would rhino help him? it just looks like a long midface in general. can someone fix him iwth rhino ONLY and one time with rhino and lip lift?
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,666
Reputation
3,471
IcedEarth said:
Severe Retard said:
Average by movie star standards
he looks good enough for most women irl even with his fucking 5'9" height, I've seen uglier guys get 5 lays in 5 years
No shit.. He's like a 7.5-8 in his prime

[video=youtube]
 
Top