Good Jaw/chin implant results (pic)

POS

Banned
Another good result from Eppley. this guy is 30, and had custom wraparound implant

[hr]
look at that submental difference

Chadcel

Banned
cope. my natural chin/jaw is more defined than that

Magic

Chad
Fuark the before is me. I wonder if I could get this done

POS

Banned
DuckDuckIncel said:
Very good result. This procedure is next on my list
can you send me or post the 2 docors your friend found who do box osteotomy? i need it!!
[hr]
Purtzian said:
wow nice. did he lose bf aswell or is this all surgery?
it doesn't say, but it is possible. but getting the implants put in pulls the skin tighter which is why it improves the neck area too.

unclejack

Normie
that's a great result.
I've accepted that double jaw surgery (which is what I think i need) is just too expensive and too much of a slow process, so i'm looking at these sort of implants now (don't think it's look ideal as my jaws are recessed, but should still be an improvement)

POS

Banned
unclejack said:
that's a great result.
I've accepted that double jaw surgery (which is what I think i need) is just too expensive and too much of a slow process, so i'm looking at these sort of implants now (don't think it's look ideal as my jaws are recessed, but should still be an improvement)
ideally you would get the bimax and the implants, but if your teeth are properly aligned then the implants are the best choise if you can only pick one

Purtzian

Incel
POS said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
Very good result. This procedure is next on my list
can you send me or post the 2 docors your friend found who do box osteotomy? i need it!!
[hr]
Purtzian said:
wow nice. did he lose bf aswell or is this all surgery?
it doesn't say, but it is possible. but getting the implants put in pulls the skin tighter which is why it improves the neck area too.
nicee. how much does one pay for this shit

POS

Banned
Purtzian said:
POS said:
[hr]

i don't know the exact price, and it varies for custom implants (because they are custom to you). but ballpark figure is around 15k for dr Eppley (that is for a wraparound jawline implant like the guy had)

unclejack

Normie
POS said:
Purtzian said:
i don't know the exact price, and it varies for custom implants (because they are custom to you). but ballpark figure is around 15k for dr Eppley (that is for a wraparound jawline implant like the guy had)
Not too bad.
I was talking to an ortho and a surgeon yesterday, and they were talking about 10K for ortho work and another 25K for surgery.
I have an overbite and I think both of my jaws are slightly recessed (but not recessed enough to qualify for free surgery on NHS)

I'm also thinking about getting fillers to experiement with to give me an idea of how a chin implant would look.
Apparently a good idea, but then some people say that fillers aren't even worth it as you barely notice the difference?

Sandwhich1

Normie
POS said:
Another good result from Eppley. this guy is 30, and had custom wraparound implant

[hr]
look at that submental difference
Is the before considered a weak jaw or a recessed jaw?

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
from the front his chin sorta sticks out instead instead of meshing w/ his jaw properly. and his jaw is still not very angular.

I NEED HIS SUBMENTAL LENGTH. MINE IS SO FUCKING SUBHUMAN
[hr]
MY FRONTAL JAW AND RAMUS AND GONION FROM SIDE MOGS HIS BUT HIS MANDIBULAR PLANE IS TRIPLE THE SIZE OF MINE