Good good! By 2050, half of all men will become trannies. We need less men in here!

Invisible

King of Chads
Too many man. Too many many man.

[video=youtube]

Anyway, WTF.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...onfident-young-woman.html?ito=social-facebook

Fem boy gets bullied. Decides to become a tranny.

Cait Jenner and Jazz opened up the floodgates. Now everyone is getting a sex change. WTF. How is the West going to combat Islam when half of Western men are becoming women?

lol@knees bent inward to appear feminine. Fuck off, breh.

Despite my mocking this shit, I'm actually GLAD this shit is going down. There are too many men (too many many man). We need the demand for men to outweigh the supply. If half of us men take a bullet for the team and become trannies, the rest of us will do better.

Get your GRS on yo!!!

@"EnglishFOB"

Invisible

King of Chads
damnson said:
good looking tranny would still outslay you breh
trannies on youtube regularly complain that they can slay HETERO men (JUST LOL) but can't get one to commit.

Men are so DESPERATE that they'd fuck a MAN WITH LONG HAIR on the DOWNLOW.

By 2015 most men will become trannies, men will have sex with virtual women, or women will be put into burkas after the islamic takeover. Either way woman's power over men will be smashed

Invisible

King of Chads
damnson said:
Invisible said:
trannies on youtube regularly complain that they can slay HETERO men (JUST LOL) but can't get one to commit.

Men are so DESPERATE that they'd fuck a MAN WITH LONG HAIR on the DOWNLOW.
story of my life tbh (no homo)
tell me what this means in PMs