• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Good enough theory

jeebusreekris

Regular
Girls want to get fucked by Chads. True that. But moreso they want the whole boyfriend experience to add to their resume. 

Plus its still kind of expected to get a boyfriend eventually. So she will settle for whats available. And Chads just arent available most of the time.

So I would argue that as long as you are not a Chad but good enough to pass as her boyfriend youre in for some action.

This is why you see a lot average and often also below average guys go with prime females. 

A female would rather wait out for yearsfor Chad before having sex with an incel. True.

But they will not wait out for years to get a boyfriend. Because having a boyfriend is expected from her social circle and also her internal movie. And these things are the most important things to her.

I would argue that a female as to not risk her relationship with an average guy and loose her boyfriend badge will even actually bend her mind to feel true sexual desire to a non Chad.

IcedEarth

Rotter
women are beta and only date other guys who fall into their bubbles accidentally or through regular repeated social contact

they apply this formula: is this guy better or similar to the last 2 guys I fucked? if yes you got her

the level of asperger and virginity on this forum should be classified as a criminal offense

jeebusreekris

Regular
adrift said:
that's stupid, she'll cheat on me eventually because better looking guys will hit on her. or if they dont, it means shes too unnattractive for me to even get it up for her

Virgin confirmed

jeebusreekris

Regular
adrift said:
jeebusreekris said:
Virgin confirmed

i am a virgin but ive been in relationships and i can confirm its what happens. looksmaxing is the only answer

I have never been cucked and it rarely happens imo

IcedEarth

Rotter
adrift said:
right time right place..

chadD24

Regular
IcedEarth said:
women are beta and only date other guys who fall into their bubbles accidentally or through regular repeated social contact

they apply this formula: is this guy better or similar to the last 2 guys I fucked? if yes you got her

the level of asperger and virginity on this forum should be classified as a criminal offense

your delusional if you think that.

girls with 50 miles of  a major metropolitan city, at least in the us, can get on tinder and have 1000s of guys in line wanting to take them out

IcedEarth

Rotter
chadD24 said:
girls with 50 miles of  a major metropolitan city, at least in the us, can get on tinder and have 1000s of guys in line wanting to take them out

tinder is for flirting and just validation

make a fake mm account, ask for a date in a place and go lurk to see if she shows up