• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

gonna shave all my hair off

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
im sick of this shit with my hair. i cut it with scissors because it was getting too long but i fucked it up and now it looks like a complete and utter mess, just gonna shave it all off.

FUCK having a tiny skull.

aghori

Joke
make it buzzcutter sir...! mine is buzzcutter now girls say you are more handsomer to me...!

sin

Staff member
Admin
aghori said:
make it buzzcutter sir...! mine is buzzcutter now girls say you are more handsomer to me...!

:cage:

shaving all ur hair off gives u a buzzcut in like a week anyway

aghori

Joke
to-and-fro said:
aghori said:

pajeet subhuman

mine name is rakesh u white cuck... i m myself mog u to delhi sewers and fuck u there ok?...

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
I just shaved my head five minutes ago.
I always feel and look much better after.

Sand

Banned
Shaving head is pure ecstacy, but extremely addicting. You sleep better, dont need maintinence, and is a sign of low inhib.

Looks shit without projection and good brow, cheekbones, and jaw.

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
PLZ DON'T SHAVE YOUR HEAD OP unless you are robust. 

very high likelihood of finding the rope if you do .

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
Take a pic

I want to see your skull. Maybe it isnt that bad

sin

Staff member
Admin
i just did it. looks like shit so bad that my mother was in utter shock when she saw me lol. i saw her face of utter despair and tragedy. oh well, it is what it is.

sin

Staff member
Admin
presidentelyar12333 said:
lol at buzzing with small skull

Tancredii said:
if I shaved my head, i'd look like I have cancer

i look like a deformed cancer ridden rat

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
shave it all off and look in the mirror and you will indeed have a heart attack..

Imperative

HQNP
What a fucking idiot

Why’d you do that to yourself if you have a peanut skull.. I’d rather go to the barber and tell him to give me a hairstyle of his choice.

sin

Staff member
Admin
undisputed said:
shave it all off and look in the mirror and you will indeed have a heart attack..

already did. it looks abominable. but it is what it is. i measured my skull circumference its even smaller now, and looks so minuscule and insignificant. like a pinhead.

imperative said:
What a fucking idiot

Why’d you do that to yourself if you have a peanut skull.. I’d rather go to the barber and tell him to give me a hairstyle of his choice.

cuz i make stupid decisions. i just got mad that my hair was long and it was getting in the way of my eyes and ears, so i just grabbed the scissors and started cutting all this shit away, then when it got short enough, i got the hair clippers and just cut it all over. it looks so fucking bad. i cut it unevenly and its patchy everywhere, theres some spots i cut down to the skin, some spots i didnt. oh well. subhuman hair cut to match a subhuman face