Going travelling? (alone)

Bacher

Coper
Hi 

I've booked a flight to Kolkata, I have £4000 pounds saved up from workcelling + donation from parents. My intention is to travel mainly by train and work my way south, I'm going to buy a tent and see if I can just pitch it in places, when I need water/eletric/washing I'll pay for a hostel or something. 

My life is very shit, I tried to kill myself last month and I got kicked out of my house, I'm on better terms with my parents but I've decided I need to get away. If I don't ever come back from india thats fine, it would be a cooler way to die than gassing myself with carbon monoxide. 

Do any of you know what travelling alone is like? I've never left the country before and I've only heard stories from the rich kids at my  university who did gap years. Most of them went travelling with friend but I don't have any friends. Maybe i'll meet a girl .

Happy Rotter

Slayer
You have £4000 saved and you booked a flight to fucking INDIA!?!?!?

Just fucking LOL

a_nimbus

Banned
Happy Rotter said:
You have £4000 saved and you booked a flight to fucking INDIA!?!?!?

Just fucking LOL
its new to him and he will broaden his mind through this experience

zyzz007

Lookism God
Dont go indian. What is the hell wrong with u.
Go Dominican Republic or Colombia and fuck hot spanish women.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Bacher said:
Hi 

I've booked a flight to Kolkata, I have £4000 pounds saved up from workcelling + donation from parents. My intention is to travel mainly by train and work my way south, I'm going to buy a tent and see if I can just pitch it in places, when I need water/eletric/washing I'll pay for a hostel or something. 

My life is very shit, I tried to kill myself last month and I got kicked out of my house, I'm on better terms with my parents but I've decided I need to get away. If I don't ever come back from india thats fine, it would be a cooler way to die than gassing myself with carbon monoxide. 

Do any of you know what travelling alone is like? I've never left the country before and I've only heard stories from the rich kids at my  university who did gap years. Most of them went travelling with friend but I don't have any friends. Maybe i'll meet a girl .
india

Bacher

Coper
smellysocks said:
Bacher said:
Hi 

india

FUARK I REGRET IT NOW

I went to China on my own when I was 19 and a friendless hugcel. I had a good time but then I wasn't I to girls or drinking etc so I wasn't jelly at the hot white westerners. The girls were literally invisible to me, it was very odd.

Bacher

Coper
TOSK said:
Bacher said:
Hi 
 I tried to kill myself last month 
how did u fail? did u really try
I shut all the windows/door in my kitchen and left all 4 hobs on then took some sleeping pills