• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Going to stop coming here, and you should too if you want to progress

I took a few days off this forum and holy fuck my mood/well being just felt so much better compared to when I was active here.

Whenever I post here I instinctively get this intense rage/resentment towards most users here, honestly I despise the fuck out of most of you and become extremely negative to the point it effects me IRL tbh. 

I know some of you are good people, and if you ever want to make it then gtfo here, it's nice to be somewhat redpilled but reading these threads everyday can't be good for your mental health.

Danny the chav said:
Cope, I quit this forum for two months, nothing changed, and so i came back
Did you attempt to improve yourself in that period?

SAD

Regular
my hero, Ibby, laying it down as it is. OP, what do you do for a living btw?

lolita

Regular
SAD said:
my hero, Ibby, laying it down as it is. OP, what do you do for a living btw?

he lives with his parents or works at some low life fast food shop or better yet, he is a street cleaner.
Good thing he is gone
nobody wants him here anyway besides people who want to laugh at an autistic loser.

Legit. I planned to stop posting until I saw uncle junior here. But fuck it, I'm sure he'll realize why staying is pointless soon enough too

Every thread is basically the exact same just reworded. Repetitive and unrefreshing af. Same annoying whiny fags crying in each one too

Dolly Buster

Champion
I'm not sure there is even a definition of quitting. Like let's say you quit it for 15 years.

And then if you came back, would people say: "Ha! I knew you couldn't quit it."

Or would the huge hiatus mean that it had been a successful quitting.

Swolemanlet said:
I took a few days off this forum and holy fuck my mood/well being just felt so much better compared to when I was active here.

Whenever I post here I instinctively get this intense rage/resentment towards most users here, honestly I despise the fuck out of most of you and become extremely negative to the point it effects me IRL tbh. 

I know some of you are good people, and if you ever want to make it then gtfo here, it's nice to be somewhat redpilled but reading these threads everyday can't be good for your mental health.

Legit, this place is toxic but the redpill is so addictive its hard leaving. The reality is whether your or not, you leave this place you will never see people and society the same, as you did in your bluepilled days.