• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Going to a bar or club by yourself = IT'S OVER.

Normalfags will tell you, "Oh..who cares what other people think? You can go by yourself. I've seen plenty of people go by themselves."

Just lol at that last sentence. Every time I've went to clubs or bars there are always people there with friends. If you're seen by yourself at these events you're a social reject, and a complete loser.

chadrat
HQNP
whywoulditmatter said:
Normalfags will tell you, "Oh..who cares what other people think? You can go by yourself. I've seen plenty of people go by themselves."

Just lol at that last sentence. Every time I've went to clubs or bars there are always people there with friends. If you're seen by yourself at these events you're a social reject, and a complete loser.

Unless you're GL

Uggo alone at social gatherings/parties/restaurants = eww who's that creep
GL alone at social gatherings/parties/restaurants = dammnnnn, who b dat mysterious lone wolf ;))) I wanna know moarrrr! Rawr!

Foxx

Average Guy
You gotta be good looking and find a girl ASAP or you are gonna have a bad time.

Foxx said:
You gotta be good looking and find a girl ASAP or you are gonna have a bad time.

Vague. 6 is above average in terms of good looking, but a 6 can not survive going to a club or bar by themselves, and pick up a girl that quick. A 7+...yes you can.

Mona

Regular
fucking hate bars and clubs....

Can't fucking stand these fucking cesspools.

UglyAsEver

Joke
You ppl are very stupid, why I don't even bother posting anymore. I go out alone all the time and pull..I'll just leave this here

smellysocks

Megastar
whywoulditmatter said:
Foxx said:

Vague. 6 is above average in terms of good looking, but a 6 can not survive going to a club or bar by themselves, and pick up a girl that quick. A 7+...yes you can.

I always sad going from a 6 to a 7 gives you the most dramatic real-world changes and privileges. More than any other 1pt looks jump out there

You basically go from being a high level cuckold to a slayer.

Molasses

Joke
They don't care if you don't care, as long as you're not acting like a sad loser.

You're not an alpha male that's why you care about this shit. Look at Crazy Stupid love, do you think a guy like Ryan Gosling would care that he is at the bar alone?

smellysocks said:
whywoulditmatter said:

I always sad going from a 6 to a 7 gives you the most dramatic real-world changes and privileges. More than any other 1pt looks jump out there

:clap:

Enigmatic

Rotter
Yeah you gotta at the least find one other person to go with you or else it's awkward as hell especially if you can't get any action.

Foxx

Average Guy
smellysocks said:
whywoulditmatter said:

I need to go up to a 7

Ascent_II

Machine
UglyAsEver said:
You ppl are very stupid, why I don't even bother posting anymore. I go out alone all the time and pull..I'll just leave this here

Slayer. PM me pics? Srs.

If you go to the club as this guy though...

Redonk.

UglyAsEver said:

Posting a photo of a guy who is probably in the 7 range....

Yeah, great comparison, dipshit.

Molasses said:
They don't care if you don't care, as long as you're not acting like a sad loser.

You're not an alpha male that's why you care about this shit. Look at Crazy Stupid love, do you think a guy like Ryan Gosling would care that he is at the bar alone?

:stare:

These type of comparisons are completely fucking retarded. I've yet to see ANYONE alone who goes to the club, and picks up women, and if I do see guys who are alone they are usually in their mid 30s, and subhumans. The GL Chads I always see go with friends.

UglyAsEver

Joke
whywoulditmatter said:
UglyAsEver said:

It's me fucktard and I am no 7. You faggots have ZERO real world experience. The end.

UglyAsEver said:
whywoulditmatter said:

It's me fucktard and I am no 7. You faggots have ZERO real world experience. The end.

Pics, or gtfo. You're probably a 6.5-7, which is enough to go out to bars alone, and succeed. Once again I've yet to see any guy go out to bars or clubs alone, and pull. The ones I see by themselves are subhuman mid 30 year olds who are NW7. I see Chads who go with friends, and then they pull from there.