Going outside in the sun, socializing, is the best looks maxer

Yul Brynner

Slayer
I looked at the photos of my 30th birthday party. I look like shit. You can see on my face i spend all my time on the computer. Pale skin, low T, tentative and nervous. 

then i looked at some photos of when i was 20. I was a normalfag with lots of friends. My skin was really tanned and my face glowed with health. I looked high T and ready to take on the world. I looked much better back then. 

Now i look like a pale, defeated nerd. When you're a loser and you do loser things, it shows on your face.

Cuck
nah, having a thick fat wallet is the best looksmaxer

rigidity

Slayer
I'm still nerdy looking (maybe slightly athletic looking and def very tan)  yet I spend most of my non-working hours outside socializing doing sports.  I used to get more girls when all I did besides work was socialize and hardly do stuff outdoors.

Legit

Humans are social creatures. Conversation actually increases dopamine and other neurotransmitters. It's why people who have good social skills are always on demand. 

I see the same thing in my face nowadays becasue I work indoors and at a screen. Back when I worked outside with others I got much more attention from girls and didn't know what incel meant lol

FireHaze

Gigachad
Ever think that maybe you look worse because you're 30 years old instead of 20?

JustLOL

Incel
legit. i'm pale like a ghost now and look tired and bloated all the time.

thanks to my basement dweller life.