• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

going for a night walk in a couple hours

lacuna cortex

Rotter
its 8:32 pm right now

i think ill go at around 11 when there's no one out

gunna put my earbuds in and listen to an audiobook or somethin

SuicideBomber

Megastar

KEy21

Champion
I used to do that for extra cardio when I was like 18-19 back home during the summer when I was trying to get shredded. I used to listen to the first delray misfits podcasts, reviewbrah unboxing, MGTOW shit and other autistic stuff that was kind of fun to listen to.

I would walk around on nice nights round 11pm-12am and get some cardio in and I’d just explore and think...

Would get home and treat myself to a diet iced Fanta...or Coke Zero...

I miss the days of innocence and being genuine...even if I was more autist back then...

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
if i leave my house here past 9pm i have a high probability of being jumped

lacuna cortex

Rotter

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
KEy21 said:
I used to do that for extra cardio when I was like 18-19 back home during the summer when I was trying to get shredded. I used to listen to the first delray misfits podcasts, reviewbrah unboxing, MGTOW shit and other autistic stuff that was kind of fun to listen to.

I would walk around on nice nights round 11pm-12am and get some cardio in and I’d just explore and think...

I miss the days of innocence and being genuine...even if I was more autist back then...

absolutely legit

my pre-psl rotting routine consisted of watching yt documentaries/speeches, i was so blissful and humble

now my life is objectively the same, but subjectively infinitely worse, because i have ptsd from all the chad experiments, "blackpills" and over-analyzing every mm of my face. so unnecessary.

KEy21

Champion
laughably_ridiculous said:
KEy21 said:

absolutely legit

my pre-psl rotting routine consisted of watching yt documentaries/speeches, i was so blissful and humble

now my life is objectively the same, but subjectively infinitely worse, because i have ptsd from all the chad experiments, "blackpills" and over-analyzing every mm of my face. so unnecessary.

Even after dropping 50k on surgery I still won’t leave my house if I’m over 10% bodyfat or find myself too bloated

ForgotMyName

Machine
laughably_ridiculous said:
KEy21 said:

absolutely legit

did you guys grew up in a "we're all equal" environment?
maybe that's why you're so blackpilled.

it is what it is

lacuna cortex

Rotter
KEy21 said:

those memories sound comfy dudee

I do this often... there's really nothing like looking at the moon and stars in the solitude and stillness