Goddamn why cant women just give up their pussy?

Instead they make me go threw this holding hands and playing footies bullshit. Why do they expect men to be into that fag shit? They cant just give that pussy up withought making you work for it unless you are 8+/10 then they might give in if you are lucky.

Bitch i dont wanna hold your hand all day like a fruit cake just to get a hug at the end. Women dont care about men's needs. I need some pussy bitch. They expect you to not fuck anyone either while you are providing for them. Like you have to wait until they are ready. Fuck that shit nigga! Im about to just straight up be like we fuckin or nah? Then im gonna chunk dueces if she says no. 

They gonna cock tease the fuck out of you and then expect you to not want to fuck yet.  Atleast let me eat some pussy brah! Goddamn! I understand you dont wanna get pumped and dumped but fuuuuck give a nigga a break.

Invisible

King of Chads
Your sig is too distracting for me to remember what I just read you say. she's so amazing.

marty

Slayer
Didn't you learn your lesson already spending $300.  If she doesn't give it up quickly she is using you.

Invisible said:
Your sig is too distracting for me to remember what I just read you say. she's so amazing.
i know bro. she is perfect. would wife and have her dance naked for me.

Chadcel

Banned
Genetic Shit said:
Instead they make me go threw this holding hands and playing footies bullshit. Why do they expect men to be into that fag shit? They cant just give that pussy up withought making you work for it unless you are 8+/10 then they might give in if you are lucky.

Bitch i dont wanna hold your hand all day like a fruit cake just to get a hug at the end. Women dont care about men's needs. I need some pussy bitch. They expect you to not fuck anyone either while you are providing for them. Like you have to wait until they are ready. Fuck that shit nigga! Im about to just straight up be like we fuckin or nah? Then im gonna chunk dueces if she says no. 

They gonna cock tease the fuck out of you and then expect you to not want to fuck yet.  Atleast let me eat some pussy brah! Goddamn! I understand you dont wanna get pumped and dumped but fuuuuck give a nigga a break.
if ur chad she'd fuk u on 1st date

cope

marty said:
Didn't you learn your lesson already spending $300.  If she doesn't give it up quickly she is using you.
yae i know im about to bounce. tired of fucking with hoes like this.

Invisible

King of Chads
Hold up, this is the single mum teen? She already gave up the pussy to her baby's daddy so she can't be rationing the pussy and playing the good girl now. You've been dating for over a month. On the 2nd date with my ex, we met in a bar then I said we're going my house "for a while then I'm throwing you on a bus". I distinctly remember her saying "that sounds good except the throwing me on the bus part". 

We dryhumped. As I pulled down her jeans, she stopped me and said "I really wanna but, [it will happen] next time". I get the impression she was on a period cuz the next time it did. Point being, you gotta be escalating and find out if she wants to fuck ever or just keep you as a cuck, I bet you haven't escalated yet.

By this time, she's losing sexual attraction to you. You better lay the law down sonny or it's over.

Don't let her keep your balls in a jar til you're "committed". She didn't commit to her ex-Chad and he hit it and quit it.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Genetic Shit said:

My nigga. #truth

Nyhil

Slayer
Genetic Shit said:

:clap:

Invisible said:
did you escalate? You expect HER to?
I expect her to cause most women ive been with do. Its kinda back and fourth with this girl. One minute she is mad at me for asking for lingerie pics of her and the next minute she has her head in my lap and showing her body off to me. Ill go to the movies with her this weekend and attempt to escalate.