God I fucking hate bluepillers

"girls are not visual like guys are" "it's all personality!" "genetics are not that important" "life is what you make it" "your problem is your attitude" "get some hobbies and start lifting weights" "girls don't like you because your a negative person". 

God I just fucking hate this sort of shit. I legit just rage and rage when I go on reddit and read this sort of horseshit. I love how they just turn any fucking problem around on you, and just accuse you of being "negative" or "having a poor attitude". No one ever admits that some people are fucked due to inherently I fixable flaws with their body and brain.  :suicide:

FuckThis

Slayer
Well it is either that or giving up on life

It is just salt to a wound, it is not enough that we are at the bottom, we must also eb mocked and stuff

But think about it, it makes perfect sense, as the people with power, ie females get to play the victim+have it easy, while we have it hard and not even get noted for it

FuckThis said:

It is just salt to a wound, it is not enough that we are at the bottom, we must also eb mocked and stuff

But think about it, it makes perfect sense, as the people with power, ie females get to play the victim+have it easy, while we have it hard and not even get noted for it
So much truth. Older male virgins and omega males are activley shamed and laughed at by society as a whole. Makes me fucking sick.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

Subhuman
Spoiler alert: If your reaction is to tardrage about how much you hate people like them whenever someone tells you that maybe your negative personality is the source of your interpersonal problems, you're sort of proving their point.

Emiya Kiwitsugu said:
Spoiler alert: If your reaction is to tardrage about how much you hate people like them whenever someone tells you that maybe your negative personality is the source of your interpersonal problems, you're sort of proving their point.
I don't react like that. I portray a mask of normality and sociability around others.

FuckThis

Slayer
Chris Hemsworth said:
FuckThis said:

So much truth. Older male virgins and omega males are activley shamed and laughed at by society as a whole. Makes me fucking sick.
yeah, our crucifixion must be complete. We must be humiliated and hated, it is not enough that we suffer. 
Otherwise normies would maybe think that life is not all that fair and just, and we musnt have that

FuckThis

Slayer
Emiya Kiwitsugu said:
you dont deserve to have such a nickname

FireHaze

Gigachad
Emiya Kiwitsugu said:
Back to ********* with you.

The part that enrages me is that they start assuming these things about you while knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about your life.

It really is the "Just World Fallacy"