• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

God... how i hate this fucking retard...

SuicideBomber

Megastar
My neiighbour...He just should be silent…. FUCKING SILENT!!! Idont wanna hear everything from this subhuman piece of shit.

:jrage:

He is too retarded to even put Things SILENTLY on the Ground. Iam annoyed of light Music rn and worked out but i still can hear him. When does tjis motherfucker will finally end it? My blood Begins to bowl everytime i hear him…. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:steaming:

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
knew the thread would be about this before i clicked on it tbh

KEy21

Champion
Imagine if he knew some 30 year old was fuming at the ears and posting about him online with a little girl avatar...because he’s putting in his petunias too loud.

I don't even have a neighbor. My old neighbours two of them was ethnic. The last one had a chubby girlfriend that would watch me playing driveway games. But he was a fag or something. I don't know. Not my problem

SuicideBomber

Megastar
KEy21 said:
Imagine if he knew some 30 year old was fuming at the ears and posting about him online with a little girl avatar...because he’s putting in his petunias too loud.

He already knows that i hate him, because i throw verbal Insults at him and got him Medicine for his "noisy" sounds to provocate him. He knows i could easily Punch him up. And iam 26, animal abuser.

KEy21

Champion
SuicideBomber said:
KEy21 said:

He already knows that i hate him, because i throw verbal Insults at him and got him Medicine for his "noisy" sounds to provocate him. He knows i could easily Punch him up. And iam 26, animal abuser.

This sounds like a weird situation...

So you talk shit to your older neighbor with problems...You verbally abuse him..yet you went and bought him medicine? Yet, you bought him medicine..but he knows you can fuck him up??

What’s going on here big guy? I didn’t even know neighbors interacted anymore in 2019.

SuicideBomber

Megastar
KEy21 said:
SuicideBomber said:

So you talk shit to your older neighbor with problems...You verbally abuse him..yet you went and bought him medicine? Yet, you bought him medicine..but he knows you can fuck him up??

What’s going on here big guy? I didn’t even know neighbors interacted anymore in 2019.

He is my age, you imbecile piece of shit. Who do you think you are ? You know Nothing About me. I could throw you at the wall with 1 fucking swipe and blow your head 50x against the wall until you slowly bleed out you fucking pussy. 

I bought him Medicine, because i provoced him ( because he thought he could annoy me or thinking he was something better). I interact with him, because i have to… your IQ must be in the single Digits. I wouldnt give a fuck About him if he would be silent and dont make so much noise.

The reason i dont wanna Punch him, because i would get thrown out of the house. Most neighbours here already hate me enough.

KEy21

Champion
SuicideBomber said:
KEy21 said:

He is my age, you imbecile piece of shit. Who do you think you are ? You know Nothing About me. I could throw you at the wall with 1 fucking swipe and blow your head 50x against the wall until you slowly bleed out you fucking pussy. 

I bought him Medicine, because i provoced him ( because he thought he could annoy me or thinking he was something better). I interact with him, because i have to… your IQ must be in the single Digits. I wouldnt give a fuck About him if he would be silent and dont make so much noise.

The reason i dont wanna Punch him, because i would get thrown out of the house. Most neighbours here already hate me enough.

The irony of some ugly whining subhuman with a little girl as his profile picture telling me he’s gonna throw me at a wall 

:datalol:

Let me remind you of your REAL life right now...

Your neighbor is making noise..mogging you to death, and you’re complaining here like a little bitch and not doing SHIT LOL..

And your 26??? 

Oh lord...you are beyond saving

SuicideBomber

Megastar
KEy21 said:
SuicideBomber said:

The irony of some ugly whining subhuman with a little girl as his profile picture telling me he’s gonna throw me at a wall 

Your neighbor is making noise..mogging you to death, and you’re complaining here like a little bitch and not doing SHIT LOL..

And your 26??? 

Yes, an edgy devil makes you looking way more serious mate. As i said you know Nothing About me, just false thinking. The day he will mog me will be when iam finally dead. Go and abuse animals, you weak ass faggot, because for real humans ist not enough. I saw your pics,you shouldnt Insult someone here as subhuman. Cringeworthy.

retrudedmaxilla said:
its cuz he mogs you to sin everytime youstep outside the house

He has a car, thats the only Thing where he mogs me in.

KEy21

Champion
SuicideBomber said:
KEy21 said:

And your 26??? 

Yes, an edgy devil makes you looking way more serious mate. As i said you know Nothing About me, just false thinking. The day he will mog me will be when iam finally dead. Go and abuse animals, you weak ass faggot, because for real humans ist not enough. I saw your pics,you shouldnt Insult someone here as subhuman. Cringeworthy.
I actively practice spirituality though, and am 100x stronger than you in real life. You are an angry raging oldcel socially unadjusted incel. I am much more calm and non spergy but would have no problem mopping you. 

None of the pics shared of me are real, other than the ones I posted when I first joined and the shirtless one of me that leaked. All which got me a better ratings than you would ever get here. I dropped money on surgeries as well and fixed my eye area and mog you to death both socially and looks wise. I don’t have an Instagram either so they’re most likely not me.

and I was at parties getting laid, in school with my friends and drinking having fun while I was away from here and it’s summer now and I’ll continue. You have nothing in me, I don’t know why you even try.

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
when its not him fucking girls and the sound of moaning why do u care ? i mean what are you even doing i guess surfing lookism.net right ?

just listen to youre own music lol

SuicideBomber

Megastar
KEy21 said:
SuicideBomber said:
I actively practice spirituality though, and am 100x stronger than you in real life. You are an angry raging oldcel socially unadjusted incel. I am much more calm and non spergy but would have no problem mopping you. 

None of the pics shared of me are real, other than the ones I posted when I first joined and the shirtless one of me that leaked. All which got me a better ratings than you would ever get here. I dropped money on surgeries as well and fixed my eye area and mog you to death both socially and looks wise. I don’t have an Instagram either so they’re most likely not me.

and I was at parties getting laid, in school with my friends and drinking having fun while I was away from here and it’s summer now and I’ll continue. You have nothing in me, I don’t know why you even try.

Oh fuck... narcissism overload. Like i said you know Nothing About me, same with the other users. Who cares About Ratings ? Just some fags with absolutely no smv. You will drop Money on surgerys until youre dead, because you will Enver be satisfied with your realself. because youre literally to pussy to be the one you really are. Be proud of the fake Validation you receive, the only Thing youre Living for and youre Looking Forward to , because youre not enough for your own. You mog noone , your just shitting on a high horse you dont deserve. If you would talk to me like that irl, i would make sure that youre nowhere the magnificent human being you wanna be. Youre Nothing, youre shallow. Everybody can get laid, ist not About that. But you will never understand that because youre too dumb.

FittedCaps+Xanax said:
when its not him fucking girls and the sound of moaning why do u care ? i mean what are you even doing i guess surfing lookism.net right ?

just listen to youre own music lol

I was working out, can you even read?

furtherbeyond said:
Answer my pm.

Suck my cock. :hi: