God, all I can think about is how fucking important youth is

smellysocks

Gigachad
It's funny because contrary to popular belief, men actually depreciate FASTER than women. Yes. We become USELESS to women at a FASTER rate than vice versa, and consequently women increasingly expect a higher corporate earner to compensate for every year your ugly mug ages past prime and every follicle of hair that makes it's escape from your cranium.

If your social value/happiness is 0 as a young person, it's going to drop into the negatives as an oldcel

lets not forget the other benefits of being young (assuming you aren't a subhuman). Once you miss out, you miss the fuck out. 

brb rock hard and ready to conquer the world when you naively hop out of bed, looking somewhat forward to life
brb can wear whatever you want and not raise eyebrows
brb dating pool of women isn't a parade of snobby chad leftofters
brb can express yourself with any tats and piercings you want and not be laughed at
brb don't have to be shameful of working a low-wage/shit job because it's acceptable for youths
BRB NO BEING A ROUTINE WORKCEL DONKEY SPENDING YOUR 5/7ths OF YOUR WAKING LIFE MAKING JEWS RICH -- This is a big one
brb expected to fuck around with college sluts and casual dating is encouraged (sure, we missed out on this but the principle still stands)
brb can learn things relatively fast

Just knowing there is no choice but for your life to slowly, eerily get worse feels like you're being slowly stabbed, with the knife slowly twisting at the same time

smellysocks

Gigachad
lms_rotten_zombie said:
tl;dr but probably legit
visit gandy if you're 20 or older and sub5
visit gandy if you're 25 or older and sub7 and not rich
visit gandy if you're 30 or older and sub9 and not rich

get the picture?

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
smellysocks said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:
tl;dr but probably legit
visit gandy if you're 20 or older and sub5
visit gandy if you're 25 or older and sub7 and not rich
visit gandy if you're 30 or older and sub9 and not rich

get the picture?
legit

the key is when your in your youth 13-19 you develop your personality, you test the waters with women- you see what turns women on,learn body language, and all other shit Aspies on this site ultimately struggle with.

stamaster21

Slayer
smellysocks said:
It's funny because contrary to popular belief, men actually depreciate FASTER than women. Yes. We become USELESS to women at a FASTER rate than vice versa, and consequently women increasingly expect a higher corporate earner to compensate for every year your ugly mug ages past prime and every follicle of hair that makes it's escape from your cranium.

If your social value/happiness is 0 as a young person, it's going to drop into the negatives as an oldcel

lets not forget the other benefits of being young (assuming you aren't a subhuman). Once you miss out, you miss the fuck out. 

brb rock hard and ready to conquer the world when you naively hop out of bed, looking somewhat forward to life
brb can wear whatever you want and not raise eyebrows
brb dating pool of women isn't a parade of snobby chad leftofters
brb can express yourself with any tats and piercings you want and not be laughed at
brb don't have to be shameful of working a low-wage/shit job because it's acceptable for youths
BRB NO BEING A ROUTINE WORKCEL DONKEY SPENDING YOUR 5/7ths OF YOUR WAKING LIFE MAKING JEWS RICH -- This is a big one
brb expected to fuck around with college sluts and casual dating is encouraged (sure, we missed out on this but the principle still stands)
brb can learn things relatively fast

Just knowing there is no choice but for your life to slowly, eerily get worse feels like you're being slowly stabbed, with the knife slowly twisting at the same time
Once you missed out your fucked because you don't have time to casually date now you gota screen the girls or women for long-term. When your 14-23 you can fuck around and date any random girl etc. Your not dating in pool of single mothers with a army of kids from a guy who left her who was most likely of higher smv. Happens often women fucks guy of better smv guy realizes he doesn't wana be attached for life with said women because she is low smv he rather go for a women on hes level at least. Basically alpha fucks beta bucks which 85 percent of women practice this mating tactic. 
Your social value will be set in stone kind of, unless you get rich or look so much better looking or younger than your peers.
Women will demand more from you yet they will be post-prime and usually in there late 20s or 30s.
You can never get back time once its gone its gone, missed out on having girlfriends who are in their physical primes or going to parties in highschool, to late its gone, if your in college you now have to play catch up with higher stakes and with you having less experience.

How cruel nature is you have 10 YEARS to get all that shit done so you can be a stable adult and move on to different life stages.

Dj khaled

Incel
AlwaysLearning said:
the key is when your in your youth 13-19 you develop your personality, you test the waters with women- you see what turns women on,learn body language, and all other shit Aspies on this site ultimately struggle with.

:jag:

what is this rsd now

stamaster21

Slayer
Dj khaled said:
AlwaysLearning said:

what is this rsd now
Even better the girls in the 13-19 age bracket will be more understanding, once they get to ages 21+ they expect you know all that stuff already, their is no hand-holding or she helping you along its either your a young man or your not. It takes time and few years of trail and error for these things to become natural and a part of you. Thats why the younger you start the better.

Dj khaled said:
AlwaysLearning said:

what is this rsd now
looks matter alot yeah but if your like some members here and can't fucking make eye contact with the opposite sex for goodness sake then ya ur FUCKED

stamaster21

Slayer
AlwaysLearning said:
Dj khaled said:

what is this rsd now
looks matter alot yeah but if your like some members here and can't fucking make eye contact with the opposite sex for goodness sake then ya ur FUCKED
That is true i never in my life thought i would find people worse than me, a guy posted to me how to get her number, i told him just walk up to her say hi and tell her you came over to say hi make small talk for 3-5 minutes and get her number in and out quick, never be more than 5 minutes more chances to fuck shit up.

stamaster21 said:
Dj khaled said:

what is this rsd now
Even better the girls in the 13-19 age bracket will be more understanding, once they get to ages 21+ they expect you know all that stuff already, their is no hand-holding or she helping you along its either your a young man or your not. It takes time and few years of trail and error for these things to become natural and a part of you. Thats why the younger you start the better.
amen

stamaster21 said:
AlwaysLearning said:
That is true i never in my life thought i would find people worse than me, i guy posted to me how to get her number, i told him just walk up to her say hi and tell you came over to say hi make small talk for 3-5 minutes and get her number in and out quick, never be more than 5 minutes more chances to fuck shit up.

yeah a lot of dudes try too hard or act "cute" thats how they f up or look awkward.

be friendly but to the point.

Dj khaled

Incel
stamaster21 said:
Dj khaled said:

what is this rsd now
AlwaysLearning said:
Dj khaled said:

what is this rsd now
Oh yeah I see what you mean, legit

stamaster21

Slayer
AlwaysLearning said:
stamaster21 said:
That is true i never in my life thought i would find people worse than me, i guy posted to me how to get her number, i told him just walk up to her say hi and tell you came over to say hi make small talk for 3-5 minutes and get her number in and out quick, never be more than 5 minutes more chances to fuck shit up.

yeah a lot of dudes try too hard or act "cute" thats how they f up or look awkward.

be friendly but to the point.
Thats even if you don't need to leave make a excuse to, it will make it seem like your busy, you got shit to do, you got a life.
The only time you compliment is early on never again until you to are going out or hanging out and are getting physical. The reason i said to give a little compliment is so she knows their is a sexual interest, she won't see you as some friendzoned guy or beta loser. If you have class with her or see her at work you ask her out in person no calling. You only call to make plans never to see how shes doing. If a girl  is in your class you give it two weeks tops then start deleting numbers, if you meet a random girl on campus or out in the street its one week then delete. Females have a way on leading you on for emotional support and validation knowing that your interested in them, thats why i said delete numbers so your not tempted to call or text them, its either they wana hangout or not.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Some points you make are legit, but where do you get the idea that a man in his mid 20s must date "within his age group" and is invisible to college-aged women? That is completely inconsistent with the reality around me. Heck, even someone who is in his early 30s can do it provided he meets certain prerequisites.

Also, you might not realize it by the time you're 25, but you have to break the mold, find your own way, become self-employed, an entrepreneur. A life of mediocrity, working as someone's bitch for the rest of your life is the definition of cuckoldry, and if anything this place should have given you that wake up call to aspire for something greater.

stamaster21

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:
Some points you make are legit, but where do you get the idea that a man in his mid 20s must date "within his age group" and is invisible to college-aged women? That is completely inconsistent with the reality around me. Heck, even someone who is in his early 30s can do it provided he meets certain prerequisites.

Also, you might not realize it by the time you're 25, but you have to break the mold, find your own way, become self-employed, an entrepreneur. A life of mediocrity, working as someone's bitch for the rest of your life is the definition of cuckoldry, and if anything this place should have given you that wake up call to aspire for something greater.
The thing is you won't be around the environment of girls in the 18-24 age bracket which is college. I know that my father is 58 looks like he is 48 and is dating a 35 year old women who is a 5/10. I mean hes 58 most women who is ages 50-58 will look like death men have 1/3 thicker skin then women and women skin declines 2x the rate of men past the age of 30+.
Bro this site is the best thing that ever happend to me in the past 10 years, i made effort to looksmax approach go to events on campus even in failure. For one night i had the joy of relaxing and hanging out with a cute 20 year old latina for few hours at campus holloween event, didn't care when i found out she had boyfriend.For those 4 hours i was cool and confident and this girl was laughing punching me in the arm showing pics of parties. I wish i found you guys 15 years ago. I hanged out with two other guys even thou they dropped out for one semester was so fun eating pizza in the park, having lunch in subway as the guy showed us some stripper he fucked from the dominican republic.

Did i get laid no did i make life-long friends no but i got experiences i never had before when younger, i became more fearless at peace with my situation. Just two days ago got numbers of these two 21 year olds who were lost and i chated with for 3 minutes asking if they wana hangout sometime.