Global Population Predicted To Reach 11 Billion By 2100

Boss

Slayer
blackcels and asiancels and indiancels are ruining it for everyone

Datjaw

Banned
Boss said:
blackcels and asiancels and indiancels are ruining it for everyone
Whites will be the minority for sure anyways, the masterrace will slowly die out

Copenhagen

Slayer
The world always was and always will be a giant ghetto. Advanced civilization is only a fluke.

Copenhagen

Slayer
The Joker said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
The world always was and always will be a giant ghetto. Advanced civilization is only a fluke.
Bullshit! Again, look at the IQ chart above. And history proves it: wherever you settle high-IQ races, and when you keep the negative influence of low-IQ muds out, you will always end with an advanced civilization there. Whether it was the English conquering North America and carving the United States out of it, or ancient Germanic tribes settling in Greece 3000 years ago, or the Japanese between 1945 - 2010. High civilization is not a "fluke", but a direct result of high-IQ races gaining sole control of a certain territory and being able to develop on their own.

If I colonized planet Mars with only Japanese and German people, you really think it would end one big ghetto? LOL!

Germany and Japan have largely been insular with a rigid social structure set in place by centuries of tradition (in Germany, I'm guessing it's Lutheranism, in Japan the boshido or whatever).

Look at American white people. They are borderline mentally retarded and the average white IQ hovers around 90. Without social constraint whites in America bred themselves back into cavemen simply because of women sexually selecting the most rugged / dominant Chads. 

The world is absolute shit. The fantasy about a gothic world filled with airships and choir hymns is nothing but a fantasy. The reality is that in every person is a monkey and given a thousand years, people will revert to it, white black or yellow.
[hr]
This is high civilization? 

The German people EMBRACED the Weimar Republic and its degeneracy. They fucking loved it. Similar to how Japanese people embrace their sick, scat sniffing, dirty panting vending machine, "culture."

Copenhagen

Slayer
The Joker said:
American whites are mongrels heavily mixed with Southern Italians, jews and south-east Balkan Europeans. The age of the pure high-IQ Anglo-Saxon are over in the US since the South lost the Civil War. 

You think the "white" men in your picture are biologically exactly the same as these guys who actually founded the USA?

Race is a lot deeper than just skin color!

The German people EMBRACED the Weimar Republic and its degeneracy. They fucking loved it. Similar to how Japanese people embrace their sick, scat sniffing, dirty panting vending machine, "culture."
That is still a lot more advanced than muslim head-cutters or giant nigger favelas.

The jews were responsible for the degeneracy of the Weimar Republic. And Germans loved it so much that they quickly voted the Nazis into power to end this shit.

Maybe you are right but you need to take the ultimate red pill and realize that the world that we idolized in books is NEVER coming back. NEVER. Not in a million years.

ZyklonBob

Cuck
The south isn't particularly famous for it's sharp intellect. You're thinking of the north (Where they're actually white.)

Bojack

Lookism God
90% of the global population must be eliminated, this is the global elitist plan

Datjaw

Banned
The Joker said:
Bojack said:
90% of the global population must be eliminated, this is the global elitist plan
All the < 100 IQ nations on the chart should be eliminated, and the freed living space given to the high IQ races. Then the high IQ nations could raise their standard IQ even further by strict eugenics programs. And not just breeding for intelligence, but also for physical beauty  :wink:   Like 80 percent of the population turning into 10/10 looks people. 

What a magical world planet earth then would be, with progress in science and engineering on a level we can't even imagine today. And true beauty in architecture, art etc.  :cool:

Isn't their a movie based on something like this with Ethan Hawke starring in it?

Dontel

Incel
The Joker said:
Bojack said:
All the < 100 IQ nations on the chart should be eliminated, and the freed living space given to the high IQ races. Then the high IQ nations could raise their standard IQ even further by strict eugenics programs. And not just breeding for intelligence, but also for physical beauty. Like 80 percent of the population turning into 10/10 looks people. 

What a magical world planet earth then would be, with progress in science and engineering on a level we can't even imagine today. And true beauty in architecture, art etc.  

What a magical world planet earth then would be, with progress in science and engineering on a level we can't even imagine today. And true beauty in architecture, art etc.  
In that magical world you will still be a basement dwelling loser faggot. The difference is you will be coping by claiming that the Germans are superior to the "ethnic Japanese". In your next shitty parallel universe creation which only contains "pure Germans" you will be a basement-dwelling shit poster bitching that  half of those Germans aren't pure enough and they are dragging everyone else down, "everyone else" is just coping for "me"

In every conceivable creation possible you will still occupy the same position as a coping loser.

SeriousM

Normie
The Joker said:
98 percent of the growth will be in the retard nations (IQ < 100) of this planet, turning this earth even more into a giant shithole (as if it hasn't become one already).

The high-IQ nations will gradually die out. Germany and Japan, the motors of technological progress in the last decades, now both have the lowest birthrate on the planet. And the German government actively replaces high-IQ real Germans with low-IQ mud people (project "multiculturalism").

That's why I always say: just LOL at people who imagined the future with robots, transhumanism, space colonies on Mars, flying cars etc. Just LOL! Instead, in reality, the earth is gonna end being one big filthy favela, full of brown turd people. 

That chart is hardly credible.

I mean come on, Poland and Hungary higher than Denmark, France, and Norway? What the fuck? RLY?

India at 81? I don't think highly of them but they aren't dumb.

The idiot that came up with that chart is hardly credible.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
People think too highly of Asian's IQ...it is just the smart ones come over here, you don't actually ever see the dumb fucks left in the country.

It is like the UK taking all the white university students from Oxford and Cambridge and putting them in Japan/India...suddenly white people would look super smart to the Japanese and Indians.

IncelFTW

Coper
Mr. Joshua said:
I wont be alive by 2100, so why should I care LOL?
+1

who gives a fuck what happens in the next 50/100 yrs i won't be around to witness it and i won't be leaving kids behind who have to deal with it, so its not our problem, the next generation can get fucked...i'll be sleeping in eternity