• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Giving up on real life and becoming a GAMER

The last to weeks I gave up on leading a real life and I never felt better in years.
Just leaving my house for grocery shopping. No human interaction other than with cashiers.

You need to listen, this is why it's the perfect plan for an incel:
It doesn't matter if you're a manlet, balding, 40% BF or autistic.

Everybody starts out the same if you play an MMORPG or any other game. Your RL GENETICS AND LMS don't matter anymore.

If I can't make it in the real world I will at least try to be a GOD online.

shitposter said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
I will at least try to be a GOD online.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadly I wasn't gifted with exceptional gaming skills , so I need to take up some MMORPG which doesn't require much skill  (just time) compared to fps/rts/moba.

JustLOL

Joke
as if you weren't already doing that your whole fucking life.

GTFO you pathetic fuck.

purps drank

Rotter
The weirdest thing happened at my graduation in May. There was an undergrad who had a 3.9 GPA in Finance and also won some award for Finance excellence or something. They had all the award winners on the stage and were giving little bio's about all of them, all of them were normal except for this kids. His basically said he was giving up everything and attempting to become a professional gamer. Kind of gave me a flashback to when I was younger and wanted to be a pro CS player.  What game are you going to play?

BIGGERNIGGER said:
Play some runescape you incel

purps drank said:
The weirdest thing happened at my graduation in May. There was an undergrad who had a 3.9 GPA in Finance and also won some award for Finance excellence or something. They had all the award winners on the stage and were giving little bio's about all of them, all of them were normal except for this kids. His basically said he was giving up everything and attempting to become a professional gamer. Kind of gave me a flashback to when I was younger and wanted to be a pro CS player.  What game are you going to play?

Runescape is poverty shit.

I will spend my days playing World of Warcraft, some Dota 2  and maybe Hearthstone, I don't have the skillz to ever become good in CS: GO or SC2.

JustLOL said:
as if you weren't already doing that your whole fucking life.

GTFO you pathetic fuck.

I always had some periods of no-lifing, but just a few weeks and quit completely cold turkey.
I did improve my real life a bit, but now I finally realized it's pointless to even try if you have autism (way worse than uglyness)

lanklet

Joke
Gaming is boring as fuck, I have no idea how people retain that hobby past high school.

Browcel

Machine
Redpill:

Sooner or later you will get tired of games and regret not doing something else.

Browcel said:
Redpill:

Sooner or later you will get tired of games and regret not doing something else.
I know it's likely. But my social skills are to bad and I'm not good looking enough either to function in the real world.

Ascended said:
Lol. And your strategy for monetisation is..?

I have enough money for rent and food. Sadly not enough to do exciting things that raise my LMS.

debijon

Regular
Browcel said:
Redpill:

How do you regret not doing anything when you're not interested in anything and don't give a shit to do anything.
school?  travelling?  bleh