Give a redpill interpretation/analysis of the Harry Potter series

BlueBalls

Chad
Cedric is GL so he's popular and Harry is manlet so he gets no good parts in Hollywood despite being a decent actor

Meanwhile Ron is ginger untermensch so he's not even applying for roles because he knows it's over

Hermoine is a hot bitch so she gets spoiled and validated. Now she's a feminist cunt who puts men down despite being privileged af herself

Dumbledore is oldcel and ends it

Voldemort had a butched rhino so he tries to go ER magic style

Those friends of Malfoy are high fwhr robust big skulled bullies

There is tons of material here

Herald

Normie
Harry Potter's dad was a low-inhib bad boy who bullied the dark-haired incel professor. 

That's how he got Potter's mom. 

JustLOL at low-inhib game in children's movies.

Rammstein

Slayer
Herald said:
Harry Potter's dad was a low-inhib bad boy who bullied the dark-haired incel professor. 

Children know the truth. That's why it takes 20 years of education to bluepill them.

Herald

Normie
Rammstein said:
Herald said:

Children know the truth. That's why it takes 20 years of education to bluepill them.
FUCKING TRUTH. 

I remember I got FULLY redpilled, (not in terminology and theories), when I was 11 years old. EVERYTHING I learned about looks, low-inhib, girls being slutty by TWELVE YEARS OLD, girls liking assholes, I learned all I needed by 6th Grade. 

But my beta friends would COPE hard. Christianity/Religion, school, THEIR OWN MOTHERS were slipping bluepills into them everyday. 
smh
[hr]
Rammstein said:
Herald said:

FUCKING TRUTH. 

I remember I got FULLY redpilled, (not in terminology and theories), when I was 11 years old. EVERYTHING I learned about looks, low-inhib, girls being slutty by TWELVE YEARS OLD, girls liking assholes, I learned all I needed by 6th Grade. 

But my beta friends would COPE hard. Christianity/Religion, school, THEIR OWN MOTHERS were slipping bluepills into them everyday. 
smh

BlueBalls said:
Cedric is GL so he's popular and Harry is manlet so he gets no good parts in Hollywood despite being a decent actor

Meanwhile Ron is ginger untermensch so he's not even applying for roles because he knows it's over

Hermoine is a hot bitch so she gets spoiled and validated. Now she's a feminist cunt who puts men down despite being privileged af herself

Dumbledore is oldcel and ends it

Voldemort had a butched rhino so he tries to go ER magic style

Those friends of Malfoy are high fwhr robust big skulled bullies

There is tons of material here
:clap:

Lorebin

Normie
If youre an incel like Ron it takes you around 8 years to get the pussy

stamaster21

Slayer
Herald said:
Rammstein said:
FUCKING TRUTH. 

smh
[hr]
Rammstein said:
FUCKING TRUTH. 

smh
Some truth when i saw two classmates of mine both dry humping this girl i thought was pretty as she laughed and giggled age 12 7th grade. These class-mates were in the top 20 percent of social standing and in the top 20 percent in looks.