Girth is the only physical predictor of slaying. STUDY REMINDER!!

Crescogenic

Normie
Mewslims
i really love this trend of bumping and stickying old threads

they dont make em like they used to

daily reminder:

2016 = actual knowledge
2019= shitposting

Razzer35

Slayer
Girth= bone size aka thick wrists and bideltoid. Can't be changed. You can roid, but you need a decent frame to begin with. You will always be mogged by guys like this:

Goodposter

PREMIUM USER - PAY CHAD
HQNP
This thread is cope. Face=everything I'm 6'5" 300lbs  and get no ioi's. If you're 6/10+ you don't know reality for ugly males. If this thread was true every lookismer would be a strongman.

a9b3

King of Chads
Goodposter said:
This thread is cope. Face=everything I'm 6'5" 300lbs  and get no ioi's. If you're 6/10+ you don't know reality for ugly males. If this thread was true every lookismer would be a strongman.
are you a virgin

Goodposter

PREMIUM USER - PAY CHAD
HQNP
a9b3 said:
Goodposter said:
are you a virgin
Yes

dylanfucclife

based
Rotters
dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit said:
"Quantifying the strength and form of sexual selection on men's traits"

http://putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf

and remember these outtakes:

- Men's short-term attractiveness(rated by the women) was negatively associated with mating success. (WOMEN ARE RETARDED FUCKS)

- Height was negatively associated with mating success(despite the women saying they prefer taller men, just as with attractiveness)

- Facial masculinity was slightly negatively associated with slaying (despite women once again saying they liked it in their short term partners).

- Girth was significantly associated with mating success - girth explained as: "We consequently standardized and summed biceps, chest, and shoulder circumference, and weight to produce the composite variable “girth” "

- Perceived fighting success (rated by other men in the frat) was associated with mating success.

Remember this sentence from the authors:

"Nevertheless, perhaps women rate men's sexual attractiveness differently from how they ultimately choose. For example, attractiveness ratings may not adequately capture women's differential resistance to men's seduction attempts."

Conclusion: Women can rate attractiveness logically, but their pussy ultimately decides who it wets for, and this is seemingly a completely primal subconscious animalistic procedure.
Wow, no wonder i look like a lesbian with low cheekbones and women still find me hot. Sounds like a meme but ive messaged girls "lets fuck" and they've said yes. one got a tiny bit offended to not seem like a slut then told me to come up to me and say hi

My personal experience: i had more iois when i was skinny. Got zero when i was 20%+. Now 16% bf with fair amount of muscles. 179 cms 5'10. Gets some iois but not like when I was superskinny.
Frame size is average like 7.25 inches.

Meltcel said:
Fatasses All Around Me said:
I agree. And that's why Lebron James is so special. He's the total package physically. A lot of the players you see on the court clearly aren't and they're all about his height or even taller.

I'm the shortest guy in my circle of friends at 5'10" and I frame-mog every one of them (partly due to genetics and partly due to bulking). A lot of tall guys I see at the beach have those pathetic sunken chests with pecs that belong on an 11 year old. I feel embarrassed for them when they have their shirts off. A woman can't lay her head on some of these chests I see on these tall lanky guys.

I'm not a rugby guy being state-side and all but it's my understanding that a lot of robust rugby players (in other words, pretty much all rugby players)--while probably being at least 6'--aren't exactly basketball players in terms of height, either.
Funny enough my 6'2 Chad buddy played rugby and was one of the tallest guys on his team. However this was in the Southeastern US where there are lots of Scottish and Irish descendants so idk if that is a factor. 

Otoh I am from the Midwest where Germanic roots are more common so we are taller than many Southerners. Like you I am 5'10 and broader than practically all of my taller friends due to genes and bulking, too. But none my short friends (one 5'7 in particular) are framecels. Hell most of them frame mog me. I feel like the taller you get, the narrower you get. From an evolutionary perspective it doesn't benefit tall men to be robust, anyway.
If you can't grow vertically,grow horizontally; heard this somewhere. I think if you're average or below average height (5'9 or shorter) you could still slay if you have good frame size and decent face. But it's certainly over for people who are sub 5'8 tall and sub 6.5 nches wrists.

skills

Incel
RealRob said:
^^ Great bump, best studied EVER posted on here, by our very own Macimate.

This study CRUSHES looks theory so fucking hard, my god!
Macimate = colez under what allias he post here???

slop slinger

The eternal mother / La mère éternelle 🤏
Birds
As someone with a 6/10 face but 9/10 frame I agree with the results of this study.
It makes me feel hotter.