Girth is the only physical predictor of slaying. STUDY REMINDER!!

Stereo

King of Chads
girth and mass are highly correlated if not synonymous therefore i must conclude that this study vindicates my theory of mass effect

pancakemouse

Incel
Just read the fulltext through with a very critical eye: important to remember that being  "brawny" and "girthy" merely corollated with laycount, but did not measure POTENTIAL for high laycount. As the study showed, taller and more facially attractive guys were rated highly by women, but simply could not match the girthy slayers in laycount.

I'd say this reflects more on higher testosterone and less inhibition in girthier males than it does on actual female mate preferences.

mustang19

Slayer
This is just a fatcep study
[hr]
If you use their data for other reported partners youget the complete opposite result

ronn91

Normie
pancakemouse said:
Just read the fulltext through with a very critical eye: important to remember that being  "brawny" and "girthy" merely corollated with laycount, but did not measure POTENTIAL for high laycount. As the study showed, taller and more facially attractive guys were rated highly by women, but simply could not match the girthy slayers in laycount.

I'd say this reflects more on higher testosterone and less inhibition in girthier males than it does on actual female mate preferences.

TLDR  tall robust handsome guys outslay all dwarf manlets. yep this study is very flawed because guys that are short are overcompensating by nature and they spam approach and fuck as many girls as possible to hide their insecurities. meanwhile tall guys dont care about slaying sub6 girls and their laycount isnt as high compared to midget copers. 

POTENTIAL SLAYING  and SLAYING QUALITY is all that matters, not slaying that comes from OVERCOMPENSATION

[hr]
Stereo said:
girth and mass are highly correlated if not synonymous therefore i must conclude that this study vindicates my theory of mass effect
what is theory of mass effect?

Classic stuff, OP - needs posting regularly. Faggots here will deny it but anyone with some social experience is pretty aware of the "phenomenon" of what women like/say they want having fuck all to do with who ACTUALLY slays them, which is largely about competing with other men and having the energy/motivation to go and get her pussy. If you don't, someone else will.
[hr]
pancakemouse said:
We should be looking at this study with a critical eye. It goes against what other studies have reported (face > everything) and hasn't been replicated. Interesting datapoint though.
Which studies?

I'm interested in reading any that look at ACTUAL MATING SUCCESS, and not just the usual "how women rate them". Two entirely different things.

xom3

Coper
mega cope thread, if this was true gym rats would be slaying but they don't

your aesthetics in entirety is what determines if you get laid or not, if you look good buff or not buff or look good skinny or not skinny

so much cope and everyone is still so bluepilled, everything matters, not just being wide or tall or having a good face, your entire being has to look good and work together harmoniously

if you have a face that looks better on a thinner frame you are going to look like a moron when you are buff, and vice versa, there is no good way to predict mating success with such cope studies because your whole everything matters and how well it works together

realrob reminds me of pua artists and it annoys the fuck out of me, the fact he sits there thinking this is the GOTCHYA to the whole forum for pua tier shit makes me boil

skinny pretty boys get laid when they look good

buff tall dudes get laid when they look good

face tatted sad boys get laid when they look good

the correlation? they all look fucking good because their aesthetic works for them

STOP COPING WITH TEHSE GAY ASS STUDIES THAT DONT PROVE SHIT ANYWAY BECUASE THEY ARE UNRELIABLE AND POORLY CONDUCTED

weirdassguy

Normie
Goddammit I have more body girth than 90% of men but I am not a slayer at all. My face really must be fucked up

:kick:

xom3 said:

your aesthetics in entirety is what determines if you get laid or not, if you look good buff or not buff or look good skinny or not skinny

so much cope and everyone is still so bluepilled, everything matters, not just being wide or tall or having a good face, your entire being has to look good and work together harmoniously

if you have a face that looks better on a thinner frame you are going to look like a moron when you are buff, and vice versa, there is no good way to predict mating success with such cope studies because your whole everything matters and how well it works together

realrob reminds me of pua artists and it annoys the fuck out of me
Low-IQ response.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:
Classic stuff, OP - needs posting regularly. Faggots here will deny it but anyone with some social experience is pretty aware of the "phenomenon" of what women like/say they want having fuck all to do with who ACTUALLY slays them, which is largely about competing with other men and having the energy/motivation to go and get her pussy. If you don't, someone else will.
[hr]
pancakemouse said:
We should be looking at this study with a critical eye. It goes against what other studies have reported (face > everything) and hasn't been replicated. Interesting datapoint though.
Which studies?

I'm interested in reading any that look at ACTUAL MATING SUCCESS, and not just the usual "how women rate them". Two entirely different things.
Exactly, male competition is where its at. Introduce a random semi-hot female to a larger group, or well any kind of group really, of men, and they will start to mog eachother, sometimes more subtly, sometimes very obviouos, especially when u put alcohol into the picture and the primitive way of being becomes more apparent.

One extremely effective way to mog other guys is simply to be larger and stronger than them, it instantly puts u above most who are weaker than you and from there all u gotta to is not to be a fucking sperg and u will get high status in that group.

Females are programmed to carefully screen groups of men for the ones who have the highest rang, they do this by unconsoiusly noticing body language cues of the men, who respect who, who mogs who, who is the leader, who is the omega loser, who other looks up to and respect and who is the joke of the group. Then they align with one of the top males and fuck him or them.
[hr]
xom3 said:

realrob reminds me of pua artists and it annoys the fuck out of me, the fact he sits there thinking this is the GOTCHYA to the whole forum for pua tier shit makes me boil
Lol, any "gymcel" who does steroids and is big and is even REMOTELY "NT" will slay, they usually fuck a shit ton of women, especially if they have tatoos and do other drugs as they very often do, gymcels are often associated with criminality, low inhibition and just a "dont give a shit" attitude, this is especially true if they shoot steroids as incels are too fucking high inhibition to use needles.

I know ALOT of "gymcels" and there is not a single one of them who is incel, only ones who think steroid users even are "-cels" are losers on PSL who cope cause they are too high inhibition to even put their foot in the gym cause they are so small and fragile they are ashamed.

FatmanO

Normie
Brio93 said:
gymcelling is completely useless if you're face is average or even below average
Legit cope, if your avg it helps a lot

FatmanO

Normie
Stereo said:
Yeh tbh if your 25% or lower you should be good tbh
[hr]
weirdassguy said:
@RealRob should I inject even if my face is kinda ugly?
Only if you have height too

you also have another 5 studies saying otherwise (testosterone, facial attractiveness etc)

KingWristcel

Coper
Seems accurate, i've been told in the past that i have a nice face (which means its average or slightly above), but my frame is absolutely abysmal (sub 6 inch wrists at 6ft2) and a narrow skinny fat physique despite gymcelling every day and i've noticed that the only things that are important for slaying are
-GIRTH
-FACE
Your height is legit inconsequential unless you're under 5ft6

I've legit seen 5ft6 girthy manlets with chadlite faces with the hottest stacies on a regular basis.

Never will i see a narrow guy with a chadlite face with a stacy, at best they get a becky.