Girth is the only physical predictor of slaying. STUDY REMINDER!!

dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit

girth&grip strength
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
567
Reputation
27
"Quantifying the strength and form of sexual selection on men's traits"

http://putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf



and remember these outtakes:

- Men's short-term attractiveness(rated by the women) was negatively associated with mating success. (WOMEN ARE RETARDED FUCKS)

- Height was negatively associated with mating success(despite the women saying they prefer taller men, just as with attractiveness)

- Facial masculinity was slightly negatively associated with slaying (despite women once again saying they liked it in their short term partners).

- Girth was significantly associated with mating success - girth explained as: "We consequently standardized and summed biceps, chest, and shoulder circumference, and weight to produce the composite variable “girth” "


- Perceived fighting success (rated by other men in the frat) was associated with mating success.


Remember this sentence from the authors:

"Nevertheless, perhaps women rate men's sexual attractiveness differently from how they ultimately choose. For example, attractiveness ratings may not adequately capture women's differential resistance to men's seduction attempts."

Conclusion: Women can rate attractiveness logically, but their pussy ultimately decides who it wets for, and this is seemingly a completely primal subconscious animalistic procedure.
 

incel22yo

Coper
Joined
May 14, 2016
Messages
513
Reputation
2
dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit said:
"Quantifying the strength and form of sexual selection on men's traits"

http://putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf



and remember these outtakes:

- Men's short-term attractiveness(rated by the women) was negatively associated with mating success. (WOMEN ARE RETARDED FUCKS)

- Height was negatively associated with mating success(despite the women saying they prefer taller men, just as with attractiveness)

- Facial masculinity was slightly negatively associated with slaying (despite women once again saying they liked it in their short term partners).

- Girth was significantly associated with mating success - girth explained as: "We consequently standardized and summed biceps, chest, and shoulder circumference, and weight to produce the composite variable “girth” "


- Perceived fighting success (rated by other men in the frat) was associated with mating success.


Remember this sentence from the authors:

"Nevertheless, perhaps women rate men's sexual attractiveness differently from how they ultimately choose. For example, attractiveness ratings may not adequately capture women's differential resistance to men's seduction attempts."

Conclusion: Women can rate attractiveness logically, but their pussy ultimately decides who it wets for, and this is seemingly a completely primal subconscious animalistic procedure.
So basically do and be the exact opposite of everything women say they want.
 

dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit

girth&grip strength
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
567
Reputation
27
Magnus said:
By girth you mean entire body right? Including facial width?
"We consequently standardized and summed biceps, chest, and shoulder circumference, and weight to produce the composite variable “girth”.

i'd imagine if they took skull circumference and wrist size that the result would be the same
 

Vanity

Incel
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
213
Reputation
1
dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit said:
Magnus said:
By girth you mean entire body right? Including facial width?
"We consequently standardized and summed biceps, chest, and shoulder circumference, and weight to produce the composite variable “girth”.

i'd imagine if they took skull circumference and wrist size that the result would be the same
Probably not. Wrist size is an indicator of your potential maximum muscle growth.
 

dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit

girth&grip strength
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
567
Reputation
27
merlina said:
slayaslayyy said:
kinda interesting, but n = 63....
and mating success was self reported...
They controlled for this by having the students estimate each other's lay count over the last year though. And they all knew each other. They found that the self reported lays corresponded well with the estimates from other people.

One of the guys behind the study went on the podcast "psychology of sexual attraction" and talked about it if you want to hear more. He also mentioned that the topscorer had slayed around 30 chicks in one year
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,388
Reputation
1,581
This study should be taken with a grain of salt.
 

dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit

girth&grip strength
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
567
Reputation
27
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
This study should be taken with a grain of salt.
A study clearly depicting that girth was heavily implicated in slaying chicks aged on average 19 YEARS OLD, should never be taken with a grain of salt
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,388
Reputation
1,581
dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
This study should be taken with a grain of salt.
A study clearly depicting that girth was heavily implicated in slaying chicks aged on average 19 YEARS OLD, should never be taken with a grain of salt
But it should, as it is not reliable, and is done with non reliable methods.
 

merlina

Coper
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
862
Reputation
2
dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
This study should be taken with a grain of salt.
A study clearly depicting that girth was heavily implicated in slaying chicks aged on average 19 YEARS OLD, should never be taken with a grain of salt
Also said that for large girth having a feminine face was better
 

dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit

girth&grip strength
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
567
Reputation
27
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit said:
A study clearly depicting that girth was heavily implicated in slaying chicks aged on average 19 YEARS OLD, should never be taken with a grain of salt
But it should, as it is not reliable, and is done with non reliable methods.
What's your hang up with it?

The study involved frats and sororities from the same school. They all knew and partied with each other. They all estimated the lay count of each other to control for inflated self reported slay counts.

The study isn't perfect, but it's hard to do it better in the context of college slaying.
 

risingsun

Cuck
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
86
Reputation
0
all the studies you keep posting just indicate you are a huge slayer, Macimate. why are you here pretending to be incel again?
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,388
Reputation
1,581
dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
But it should, as it is not reliable, and is done with non reliable methods.
What's your hang up with it?

The study involved frats and sororities from the same school. They all knew and partied with each other. They all estimated the lay count of each other to control for inflated self reported slay counts.

The study isn't perfect, but it's hard to do it better in the context of college slaying.
Non reliable methods and small samples.
Besides, studies like this are often manipulated for different reasons.
 
Joined
Mar 31, 2016
Messages
535
Reputation
1
srs what?

There's SO much wrong with this study like "female choice favored more attractive, but not more masculine,
faces and voices, and facial attractiveness became more important as
height increased." It's exatly the opposite, the taller the guy the less attractive his face has to be.

"Height was negatively associated with mating success"


These results corroborate previous research finding that women

prefer taller males particularly for short-term mating
, and that they prefer men of intermediate brawniness.

Based on IRL experiences formula of slaying = face + personality

Also, muscular guys tend to have lower standards so their "success" doesn't mean SHIT. Almost every guy would rather choose an 8 rather than multiple 4.  That's why those with an attractive face would have less partners.

I could go on and on what's wrong with this study
 

dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit

girth&grip strength
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
567
Reputation
27
risingsun said:
all the studies you keep posting just indicate you are a huge slayer, Macimate. why are you here pretending to be incel again?
You're wrong. I don't bullshit. There'd be no incentive for a slayer to be on this forum for years running like I am. I'm incel as fuck, go pick on brio
[hr]
Lostmyoldaccountcel said:
srs what?

There's SO much wrong with this study like "female choice favored more attractive, but not more masculine,
faces and voices, and facial attractiveness became more important as
height increased." It's exatly the opposite, the taller the guy the less attractive his face has to be.

"Height was negatively associated with mating success"


These results corroborate previous research finding that women

prefer taller males particularly for short-term mating
, and that they prefer men of intermediate brawniness.


Based on IRL experiences formula of slaying = face + personality

Also, muscular guys tend to have lower standards so their "success" doesn't mean SHIT. Almost every guy would rather choose an 8 rather than multiple 4.  That's why those with an attractive face would have less partners.

I could go on and on what's wrong with this study
The study hints that women can not even logically explain their sexual attraction to some men, it happens by default around certain guys

"perhaps women rate men's sexual attractiveness differently from how they ultimately choose. For example, attractiveness ratings may not adequately capture women's differential resistance to men's seduction attempts."
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,623
Reputation
1,522
This is one of the more legit studies Ive ever read and it confirms most of what Ive seen thruout the years. What women SAY is purely bullshit, Ive seen it so many times: Women call some random cute guy in a social circle for "hot", "good looking" .. but they VERY seldom end up getting fucked by them. When the party gets going, 9 times out of 10 its the dominant (socially and physically) male who pulls it off and the cute guys gets left alone in the corner.

Never take what women say seriously, they have no clue what their pussy want, hell, their pussy even gets turned on by being raped despite consiously "hating it".

This is probably the biggest reason regarding "the mystery of women" - men try to figure them out by ASKING them, going by what they say, and what they say is in most cases purely bullcrap.

Almost like they were evolved to SAY the exact opposite of what "works", filtering out white knight beta males who try to please them, making the alpha males who by their nature doesnt give a shit replicate and spread their genes.
 
Joined
Mar 31, 2016
Messages
535
Reputation
1
dom2.3fwhrslayerpctisshit said:
The study hints that women can not even logically explain their sexual attraction to some men, it happens by default around certain guys

"perhaps women rate men's sexual attractiveness differently from how they ultimately choose. For example, attractiveness ratings may not adequately capture women's differential resistance to men's seduction attempts."
It just means your study is only worth wiping your butt, just like social sciences degree. Like @"YourFaceIsYourLife" said.

 
Top