girls that are attracted to the BBC = most feminine and high E

LostTuna

Gigachad
for a couple reasons. mainly it comes down to the opposites attract theory. girls (esp white girls) are very angelic and feminine and soft whilst the BBC represents the exact opposite: raw masculinity, brooding darkness, physically imposing (both body and cock), low inhibition etc.

and if you think about it on an evolutionary level, women dont give a fuck about beta providers and they really arent necessary for their survival. way back then, women ran "it takes a whole village" theory to raise their kids with the women helping each other out with their offspring so they could breed with any guy (the alpha male) they really wanted without worrying about the consequences.

just like u see today with some hot white girls choosing to go with the superior BBC and often the girls represent the pinnacle of pure femininity. sure u see some BBCs with ugly trailer trash girls or BBWs but in high LMS areas like where i live, the kinda hot girls u see BBCs pulling would make you go ER. in fact thats actually one of the reasons ER went ER according to his manifesto.

@"Invisible"

FuckThis

Slayer
How exactly is a BBC superior tho

If he is not rich rapper or athlete I don't see it

LostTuna

Gigachad
FuckThis said:

better physical genetics and more stable and dominant personality and not to mention bigger dicks, dont think i need to explain why this is a superior evolutionary advantage
[hr]
Zoosus said:
muh bbc

muh high T

u were saying?

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
BBC theory is a real as evolution and gravity.

People who deny it cannot cope.

Black/Mulatto guys slay the most IRL.

FuckThis

Slayer
LostTuna said:
FuckThis said:

better physical genetics and more stable and dominant personality and not to mention bigger dicks, dont think i need to explain why this is a superior evolutionary advantage
hahaha yeah right

Other than dick blacks are weaker in fighting sports, this is all just pure cope

and look at how risky life is with a BBC, always fighting, gangs, single motherhood

Nigger, have you got ANY FUCKING IDAE how bad single motherhood is? It is living hell, you are deluded if yout hink it is some advantage, I grew up with a single mother, it is hell. And over 70 % niggers grew up in single moms cause niggers bail on you.

You guys are sick and brainwashed by Jewish media, being with blacks in most cases is the WORST decision OF YOUR LIFE, that you can make as a girl

Single motherhood is horrible, I consider single moms even bellow incels on this forum

LostTuna

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
LostTuna said:
hahaha yeah right

Other than dick blacks are weaker in fighting sports, this is all just pure cope

and look at how risky life is with a BBC, always fighting, gangs, single motherhood

Nigger, have you got ANY FUCKING IDAE how bad single motherhood is? It is living hell, you are deluded if yout hink it is some advantage, I grew up with a single mother, it is hell. And over 70 % niggers grew up in single moms cause niggers bail on you.

You guys are sick and brainwashed by Jewish media, being with blacks in most cases is the WORST decision OF YOUR LIFE, that you can make as a girl

Single motherhood is horrible, I consider single moms even bellow incels on this forum
re: single motherhood, u legit missed the whole point of the OP

and yeah blacks definitely suck at fighting sports

FuckThis

Slayer
LostTuna said:
FuckThis said:
hahaha yeah right

in general they suck, they sucked as soldiers always. Whites were the better soldiers during even middle ages

Eh you know what, I cannot believe you believe all this shit for no real reason, if blacks are so superior then why are their countries shit and they want to go to white countries?

Surelly being superior means that their countries should be bastions of good life

Most high e females would pick a chad over tyrone
You created this thread because you have a small dick and you don't feel like a man.

LostTuna

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
LostTuna said:

in general they suck, they sucked as soldiers always. Whites were the better soldiers during even middle ages

Eh you know what, I cannot believe you believe all this shit for no real reason, if blacks are so superior then why are their countries shit and they want to go to white countries?

Surelly being superior means that their countries should be bastions of good life
im talkin about raw masculinity and attractiveness. anywayas their countries are shit cause of slavery and colonialism.

FuckThis

Slayer
LostTuna said:
FuckThis said:

im talkin about raw masculinity and attractiveness. anywayas their countries are shit cause of slavery and colonialism.
You do know that slavery was not invented by whites? It was there already, the niggers sold each other to Jew traders

Africa was always shithole, and always will be. If you like them so much you should live with them and not go to white countries.

I would always like to live in a white country over black one

LostTuna

Gigachad
Chadcel said:
@"losttuna" is dreaming about getting cucked by a BBC
nah im not into that shit. i just accept reality

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
FuckThis said:
LostTuna said:
You do know that slavery was not invented by whites? It was there already, the niggers sold each other to Jew traders

Africa was always shithole, and always will be. If you like them so much you should live with them and not go to white countries.

He never said whites invented slavery or colonialism

What countries you prefer doesn't change the fact that black men are fetishized.

LostTuna

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
LostTuna said:

this is the part where u make it clear youre a conspiracy theorist SFcel

LostTuna said:
for a couple reasons. mainly it comes down to the opposites attract theory. girls (esp white girls) are very angelic and feminine and soft whilst the BBC represents the exact opposite: raw masculinity, brooding darkness, physically imposing (both body and cock), low inhibition etc.

and if you think about it on an evolutionary level, women dont give a fuck about beta providers and they really arent necessary for their survival. way back then, women ran "it takes a whole village" theory to raise their kids with the women helping each other out with their offspring so they could breed with any guy (the alpha male) they really wanted without worrying about the consequences.

just like u see today with some hot white girls choosing to go with the superior BBC and often the girls represent the pinnacle of pure femininity. sure u see some BBCs with ugly trailer trash girls or BBWs but in high LMS areas like where i live, the kinda hot girls u see BBCs pulling would make you go ER. in fact thats actually one of the reasons ER went ER according to his manifesto.

@"Invisible"
I don't agree with that at all. Saying this will get Tyger excited (if he reads it), but the most feminine women seem to end up with ASIAN MEN.

And women don't want Tyrone; they want Chad.

If you want to be a single mother, then get impregnated by a black man.... :macho:

LostTuna

Gigachad
Legit Theory said:
FuckThis said:

He never said whites invented slavery or colonialism

What countries you prefer doesn't change the fact that black men are fetishized.
legit

FuckThis

Slayer
LostTuna said:
FuckThis said:

this is the part where u make it clear youre a conspiracy theorist SFcel
slavery is present today in Africa, it is not a conspiracy theory, it is there today within black communities, you prob know nothing about history at all at this point

But whatever, I kinda get the appeal, big dick, primitive raw, sure I get it, I really do, but in the end it is a bad decision long term

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Sacrificial Lamb said:
LostTuna said:

@"Invisible"
I don't agree with that at all. Saying this will get Tyger excited (if he reads it), but the most feminine women seem to end up with ASIAN MEN.

And women don't want Tyrone; they want Chad.

If you want to be a single mother, then get impregnated by a black man.... :macho:
Right wing cuck cope.

All western women like BBC. Accept reality you bitch boy.