• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Girls stare you

Farukko

Joke
When you see a girl staring at you and you two make an eyecontact. I have a good news for you, that girl find your look so ugly, weird she isn't even intimated looking at you, just like when you take a look at a weird looking kid from kindergarden.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Honestly, I feel if girls stare at you they either find you cute or you're really abnormally ugly (in that case, you'd know).

I mean I've walked with plenty of girls. They don't stare at normal ugly guys at all. They're INVISIBLE. Likewise, I don't pay any attention to ugly chicks. Even the grotesque ones

Farukko

Joke
IceCutter said:
nice projection

mephisto said:
speak for yourself

UglyNormalFag said:
Honestly, I feel if girls stare at you they either find you cute or you're really abnormally ugly (in that case, you'd know).

I mean I've walked with plenty of girls. They don't stare at normal ugly guys at all. They're INVISIBLE. Likewise, I don't pay any attention to ugly chicks. Even the grotesque ones

You're all wrong. Girls love giving fake attention. When a girl finds you attractive she becomes intimited when she realizes you recognised her attention.

paulus

Banned
Legit Thread

Looks like op rustled some jimmies

Butthurt incels ITT

MUUH IOS

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
It could mean anything from either She thinks you're hot or She thinks you're the second coming of shrek.

IceCutter

Megastar
Farukko said:
IceCutter said:
nice projection

mephisto said:
speak for yourself

UglyNormalFag said:

You're all wrong. Girls love giving fake attention. When a girl finds you attractive she becomes intimited when she realizes you recognised her attention.

paulus said:
Legit Thread

Looks like op rustled some jimmies

Butthurt incels ITT

MUUH IOS

lol 2 faggots

woman staring > approach > kiss close/number close/fuck close

you can trust me when I say I know this can happen