• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Girls laugh at what i say so easily

a9b3

Champion
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
10,786
Reputation
1,915
even if what i said wasnt a joke or even funny at all. im such a slayer i dont even have to try
 
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
954
Reputation
0
Me too, but I think it's my voice and facial expressions, when I'm in a good mood I'm just funny idk tbh ngl srs
 

a9b3

Champion
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
10,786
Reputation
1,915
just your average guy said:
Me too, but I think it's my voice and facial expressions when I'm in a good mood TBH.

zoom your avi in i cant read that shit
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,313
Reputation
20,939
Are you 100% sure.

They aren't laughing at you.
Or laughing in fear/uncomfortableness?

Anyway.
There's a girl that I know likes me.
And she laughs at my jokes.
That I make with friends.
From across the other side of the (small) room.

It's weird.
But does raise your ego slightly.

She's ugly though.
 

a9b3

Champion
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
10,786
Reputation
1,915
Magnifique said:
Are you 100% sure.

They aren't laughing at you.
Or laughing in fear/uncomfortableness?

not 100percent but like 90percent


Crooked said:
Its not hard making people laugh

my point is they do it when i say shit not even funny they giggle
 

a9b3

Champion
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
10,786
Reputation
1,915
Crooked said:
Thats how girls work
Becuz they are care free



would they giggle with this guy? i think not
 

Crooked

Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
1,865
Reputation
4
a9b3 said:
Crooked said:
Thats how girls work
Becuz they are care free



would they giggle with this guy? i think not


He is fat and ugly
If u  are psl 6 plus they do it
And stop humble bragging faggot
 

Sad Asian Boy

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
452
Reputation
101
I know that feeling. Just the other day, I was chatting with some Filipino girl irl and mentioned during conversation that something "sucked" and she just starting giggling uncontrollably.   Which is strange because I was being dead serious and not even making a joke.
 

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
9,027
Reputation
1,459
same, not really sure why honestly

everything i say is only mildly funny
 

a9b3

Champion
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
10,786
Reputation
1,915
Sad Asian Boy said:
I know that feeling. Just the other day, I was chatting with some Filipino girl irl and mentioned during conversation that something "sucked" and she just starting giggling uncontrollably.   Which is strange because I was being dead serious and not even making a joke.

filipino = she wants your penis
 

Sad Asian Boy

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
452
Reputation
101
a9b3 said:
Sad Asian Boy said:
I know that feeling. Just the other day, I was chatting with some Filipino girl irl and mentioned during conversation that something "sucked" and she just starting giggling uncontrollably.   Which is strange because I was being dead serious and not even making a joke.

filipino = she wants your penis

:banderas:
 
Top