• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Girls' friends are bigger cockblockers than other guys

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
A guy is never enough for their friend. They can always "do better". Even if a girl likes you, you'd be surprised how heavy her friends influence can be. Or else you're on thin ice ready to be dumped at the slightest wrongdoing 

Women are hive minded creatures 

Honestly, a best way to a girls pussy is through her friends. Not even kidding

Earl Sanders

Rotter
One girl I dated had friends who knew me in HS and knew I was an aspie quiet kid. 

Still dated her for a year and dumped her despite those negative voices

funny thing is i will never get a looksmathched and career success matched gf because of this stigma on me from high school, and have to mog them in L and M

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Earl Sanders said:
One girl I dated had friends who knew me in HS and knew I was an aspie quiet kid. 

Still dated her for a year and dumped her despite those negative voices

funny thing is i will never get a looksmathched and career success matched gf because of this stigma on me from high school, and have to mog them in L and M

Gotta change location tbh
At the same time, moving for pussy is pathetic imo

Foxx

Average Guy
Male friends are bigger cockblocks

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
6ft4 said:
It's always easiest to slay girls from clubs who have lost their friends or are on their own for whatever reason

Yup, pretty much

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I'm being cockblocked at the moment cause of this from smashing a cute 6/10 fun spirited Puerto Rican  :rage: :rage: :rage:

RememberMew

Regular
UglyNormalFag said:
I'm being cockblocked at the moment cause of this from smashing a cute 6/10 fun spirited Puerto Rican  :rage: :rage: :rage:

If she actually likes you just hang out one on one, unless she barely knows you or some shit.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
RememberMew said:
UglyNormalFag said:

If she actually likes you just hang out one on one, unless she barely knows you or some shit.

I'm only gonna see her one more time cause she's a friend of my friend who I'm visiting. I think my friends jealous cause I showed no attention to her, so she told her friend I have a girlfriend and stuff. Not that it matters just for a hookup. But she's advising strongly against it.. Fuck. Her personality makes her an 8/10 tbh

RememberMew

Regular
UglyNormalFag said:
I'm only gonna see her one more time cause she's a friend of my friend who I'm visiting. I think my friends jealous cause I showed no attention to her, so she told her friend I have a girlfriend and stuff. Not that it matters just for a hookup. But she's advising strongly against it.. Fuck. Her personality makes her an 8/10 tbh

You just gotta low inhibition through that shit breh, unless you'd honestly prefer giving up over risking some awkwardness. When you're 5+ inhibition is almost everything.

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Foxx said:
Male friends are bigger cockblocks

Legit, but you shouldn't even want a girl who has all guy friends to begin with. They are never hot, usually huge sluts (not in a good way, more in a riddled with STDs and like creating drama way), and have more issues than you can shake a stick at

ugliest

Champion
if you are not GL then yes, but if you are then NO,

i had friends of a girl i liked push her on me because i was gl enough(shredded tanned zyzz wannabe at a time)

ketzdinio

Rotter
Legit the closest I got to losing my virginity, her best friend ruined it all. I could have paint that bitches blood on the wall just FUCK  :devil:

I was at a house party, and a girl came and sat on my lap. We chatted for a bit, but her friend came and found her, made a disgusted face and dragged the girl off my lap.  :mad:

This is so legit.

They all want Chad but would all break off the friendship in an instant if one of them slept with Chad while one of their own friends was already seeing him. Just lol

Chad is a home wrecker