Girls don't want to share " orbiter attention"

For example,

there's 2 girls in a tinychat, they're both attention whores collecting orbiters.

Then one of them can't handle sharing orbiter attention, so she bans the other girl.

flesh

Slayer
And how do you know? Let me guess, you tried white knighting some girls again and then an ALBANIAN SLAYER came along and CONQUERED?

:cage2:

flesh said:
And how do you know? Let me guess, you tried white knighting some girls again and then an ALBANIAN SLAYER came along and CONQUERED?
How do you go from : " browsing wizchan for thousands of hours, where men have no interest in sex" , to :
being obsessed with a white guy on Lookism ?

You really are pathetic stupid retarded nigger.

Just because I don't want white women to be raped and murdered, does not mean I'm a white knight.

I don't buy girls drinks, I don't white knight girls, I just don't think rape is a solution, you fucking spastic.

You always talk about black cock, even when there's no mention of it.
[hr]
@"flesh"

You are completely obsessed with some albanian midget who couldn't even get a kiss on the lips.

That was almost 2 months ago. Do you realise how much of a retard you are, for being obsessed with that ?

It's been 2 months, and you're still obsessed with some white guy who went out on New Year's eve, watching fireworks,
while you did nothing but foam at the mouth, mega angry, calling me a white knight over and over, even though I did not intervene.

You're such a pathetic  nigger.

Go back to wizchan, you fagcel.  Stop buzzing around white men's balls. It won't solve your inceldom

flesh

Slayer
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
flesh said:
How do you go from : " browsing wizchan for thousands of hours, where men have no interest in sex" , to :
being obsessed with a white guy on Lookism ?

You really are pathetic stupid retarded nigger.

Just because I don't want white women to be raped and murdered, does not mean I'm a white knight.

I don't buy girls drinks, I don't white knight girls, I just don't think rape is a solution, you fucking spastic.

You always talk about black cock, even when there's no mention of it.
[hr]
@"flesh"

You are completely obsessed with some albanian midget who couldn't even get a kiss on the lips.

That was almost 2 months ago. Do you realise how much of a retard you are, for being obsessed with that ?

It's been 2 months, and you're still obsessed with some white guy who went out on New Year's eve, watching fireworks,
while you did nothing but foam at the mouth, mega angry, calling me a white knight over and over, even though I did not intervene.

You're such a pathetic  nigger.

Go back to wizchan, you fagcel.  Stop buzzing around white men's balls. It won't solve your inceldom
:CAGE2:

LMFAO at you. Chill out, go and "smoke some green" (don't forget to print out pages from Lookism to prove it's really yours)

:cage2: :cage2:  
:cage2: :cage2:

Btw, you are the incel, in that you tried to talk to that girl and she basically spat in your face. And then you came to Lookism and still tried to white knight her :giggle:

Stormcels never learn. Fucking hilarious.

@"flesh"

What on earth are you talking about ? You delusional nigger. You keep projecting.

girl spat in my face ? what ?

I'm not a virgin, you retarded niggercel.

whiteknight who ? What are you talking about ?
[hr]
"I tried to talk to that girl "

what are you talking about ? I didn't try to talk to any girl. 

I was on a tinychat, and saw a girl getting banned by another girl, then I made a thread about it, because I've seen girls doing stuff like that before, just in general.

Also, yes, I sm0ke green. What's your problem ? You want to roll one up or what ? 
Then come roll one

flesh

Slayer
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
I didn't try to talk to any girl. 
:cage2:

Lmfao. It all started here:
http://lookism.net/Thread-Fuck-this-I-m-going-to-watch-the-Fire-works-BRB
"Fuck this. I'm going to watch the fireworks". 

The only spark you saw was the light in the eyes of the "tall slim blondes" (your own words) after they laid eyes upon the ALBANIAN CONQUEROR.

http://lookism.net/Thread-I-watched...harassing-2-blondes-Ppl-were-staring-non-stop

flesh
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
After the subhuman with a long nose walked away, I went up to the 5"11 slim blonde, and I asked her : 

"Why did you let that ugly man sexually harass you ?"  and she was like.... "......What ? 
LMFAO, YOU GAVE US A REAL LIFE EXAMPLE OF WHAT I'M ALWAYS SAYING. 

YOU WHITE KNIGHT WOMEN WHO HATE YOU. LMFAO

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]"Elliot Rodger 2000", a spinoff of the world's biggest failed normalfag, bar you. You're even lower than ER, because at least he did something. You just come home and CRY on lookism as you WITNESS the LUST your beloved "angels" have for 

LONG 
DOM
BBC

AND THE HATRED THEY HAVE FOR YOU

LMAO 

EVEN WHEN YOU TRY TO BE A WHITE KNIGHT, YOU FAIL

[img=320x173]http://i.imgbox.com/adln6eXy.gif[/img][/font]

@"flesh"

You are a truly pathetic niggercel.

What is your obsession with this white man on lookism who watched fireworks while you were mega angry about it ?

You're so pathetic.

The albanian couldn't even get a kiss on the lips. He was truly pathetic, almost as pathetic as you.

you're still talking about black cocks, there was no mention of black men at all.

You're so dumb.

Just keep buzzing around white men's balls, you retarded niggercel.

It won't solve your inceldom
[hr]
Failed normalfag ?

When did I ever say that I wanted to be a normie ?

I never said that.

You're a failed rapist, @"flesh".

You want to rape women, but you know you'll go to jail for it, so instead, you're obsessed with a white man on lookism.

flesh

Slayer
:cage2: calm down boyo, smoke some green, everything's going to be okay... 

:cage2: :cage2: :cage2:

"albanian conquerer"

He couldn't even get a kiss on the lips.

There are black men out there and others who can get a woman's consent.

But that albanian was not one of them. What part of that do you not understand, you delusional, retarded niggercel ?
[hr]
flesh said:
calm down boyo, smoke some green, everything's going to be okay... 
Honestly, I hope you can get a woman's consent someday, because this is pretty pathetic, dude.