• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Girls don't even know what a philtrum is

Looks_Matter

Regular
Just LOL thinking those things get you girls :lol:

Same for jaw angles, forehead, orbital rims or whatever stupid thing you've come out with. 

You don't get laid because you have no friends and no social life. You're all bluepilled as fuck.

It's hard to swallow the red pill eh? The only shared incel characteristic is: NO FRIENDS AND NO SOCIAL LIFE

100% of incels have it.

LOL at your stupid coping :lol:

purps drank

Rotter
Was walking with my slayer buddy after a concert a couple weeks ago. He was telling me about the 18 year old big titted blonde girl from work that that he slayed a couple days before. He was drunk and being open about it, he told me that she said he has an incredible jaw line and had wanted to bang him from the moment she saw him  :giggle: Just lol if you think women don't consciously and subconsciously recognize everything we talk about here.

FireHaze

Megastar
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
you dont need to know facial physiology to identify someone who is ugly

This. It's a subconscious process. They don't know what a philtrum is but they will almost always find a guy with a super long philtrum unattractive when you show them a pic.

MorphIncel

Rotter
FireHaze said:
you dont need to know facial physiology to identify someone who is ugly

This. It's a subconscious process. They don't know what a philtrum is but they will almost always find a guy with a super long philtrum unattractive when you show them a pic.

it is subconciously, yes, but it is not like each feature adds or substracts points in the "looks scale", this is a bit too simple

they look for the holistic thing when judging, it's not like the subconscious sees everything and then detects the jawline is off a bit and it kills the whole attraction or something. Its not really the sum of all the features, its a bit more than that

women can detect (as much as men can) who looks attractive or not. But it is a bit more than the sum of each feature imo. The obsession around certain parts/features without seenig it as a whole is aspie. Bateman for instnace is seen as a horseface, a guy with fucked up fWHR, still women find him attractive. Thats what i'm talking about ;)

Looks_Matter

Regular
You are coping hard. I told already: NO FRIEND=DEATH.

Looks don't matter otherwise Adrian Lima wouldn't have banged Marko Jaric

Let's make a stats and see how many incels here have a shitty social life: 100%

how many lack height? I doubt it's 100%
retruded maxilla? doubt it's 100%
long philtrum? doubt it's 100%
weak chin? doubt it's 100%

SINGULARITY

Megastar
purps drank said:
Was walking with my slayer buddy after a concert a couple weeks ago. He was telling me about the 18 year old big titted blonde girl from work that that he slayed a couple days before. He was drunk and being open about it, he told me that she said he has an incredible jaw line and had wanted to bang him from the moment she saw him  :giggle: Just lol if you think women don't consciously and subconsciously recognize everything we talk about here.

Why don't they say incredible maxilla?

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Harakiri said:
purps drank said:

Maxilla = everything

Looks_Matter

Regular
Looks_Matter said:

he had M + S

and just look at his frame/skull size and how much he AMOGS her

he's fucking subhuman. It hurts my eyes. 

I'm a greek god compared to him and I'm not kidding

purps drank

Rotter
Harakiri said:
purps drank said:

She was probably thinking it, but it's not as note worthy as his 90 degree gonial angle.

Looks_Matter

Regular
Also, according to the theory here Marko Jaric should have been cucked by Adriana Lima beacuse he's fucking ugly. Instead he cheated on her with a younger and even more beautiful model. That guy disprove EVERYTHING you say.

Looks_Matter

Regular
Looks_Matter said:
he's fucking subhuman. It hurts my eyes. 

I'm a greek god compared to him and I'm not kidding

you can tell he has a massive cock from his giant frame, he cock mogs your pencil dick

bluepill bluepill bluepill

Looks_Matter said:

Let's make a stats and see how many incels here have a shitty social life: 100%

how many lack height? I doubt it's 100%
retruded maxilla? doubt it's 100%
long philtrum? doubt it's 100%
weak chin? doubt it's 100%

This is the most legit post of the month. 

The lowest common denominator of the common incel is a nonexistent social life. Guys here even say openly they avoid people for a living. Their social skills are virtually zero. 

Funny how every slayer or guy with a hot fuckable gf also have one thing in common...A SOCIAL LIFE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Incels are masters at coping :lol: