Betagayface said:
The "white" guy looks persian af
persian? lol i dont think so

chadimir

Gigachad
Who is the Asian mm?

Dylan

Cuck
huge suicide fuel for ricecels lmfao. the same result would happen for the best looking curry male vs 6/10 white guy.

chadsingh

Incel
Dylan said:
huge suicide fuel for ricecels lmfao. the same result would happen for the best looking curry male vs 6/10 white guy.
no use rohit khandelwal and see

Caber

Cuck
Girls are racist.

/thread

ColezLeftFoot said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
show me proof that the asain guys life is better and people will believe you. this site is all about proof
What the hell are you yapping about the asian is a model, has money, probably a top tier social circle, access to real life top tier women, status, etc. The white guy looks like he lives with his mother. The asian clearly has the better life anyone with half a brain could see that! :lol:

Thats like saying youd rather be a generic white guy over a black NFL star like mychal kendricks because hes white and did better in some irrelevant online experiment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the purpose of this experiment is to refer to just " looks only". part. 

That being said your absolutely right. Social Circle is the most powerful thing ever and women PREFER meeting guys through this method then fucking tinder and clubs/bars. Its how dating has been done for THOUSANDS OF YEARS, YET ASPIES HERE INCLUDING ME THINK TINDER/CLUBS ARE THE WAY TO GO LMAO.Most of us can't even build a proper social circle

freethinker

Jock
Oldcels
chadimir said:
bullshit. he is an average looking kid. 6.5 at best and thats being generous. his upper eyelid exposure is disgusting. he is haloed by his hair
MY EYES LOOK LIKE THAT FUUUUARRRK

undisputed

Lookism God
that asian guy is nowhere near an 8/10. he is ugly as shit and looks harmless beta. he is 4/10 at best. only males with low-trust dark-features like me can make them horny. the white guy is average, 5/10. so why is the result surprising, you autistic faggot? 5/10 white dude will obviously get more attention than a 4/10 asian, you fucking idiot

lil truecel

Incel
Notice how these pinkies never do an experiment with a 6/10 BBC with a 8/10 white male. They have to pick on chinks instead.