girls asked to pick between a 6/10 white guy and 8/10 asain. answers will SHOCK you

newbiedude

Subhuman
armadylbrah767 said:
you are surprised by this? lmfao asians are sub human, most resented race ever

Stop saying asian. Gooks are not the only asians.

ugliest

King of Chads
bump for thread that got us 10 000 views from reddit

vin98

Slayer
asiancel said:
incel_lurker said:
i really doubt godfrey gao is an 8/10 facially tbh. try that asian guy in lost though godfrey gao has more IRL appeal because of being super tall and having great skin and frame
godfrey gao has massive bones, but that actually cost him high cheeks. same with the asian guy from lost. their zygos extend too far down.

tbh the guy from lost has a disgusting eye area which makes him sub 5.
[hr]
there is a guy at my gym who always brings his 5/10 asian girlfriend with body and slutty clothes halo to workout with him. he looks like krit mcclean except he's pretty much full asian. that is more of an irl 7/10 asian.

this is 8+ asian. basically, you need to have white inside your mother or grandmother to be 8+ asian:

Your "8+ asian" looks as good as an average white guy.. also lol @ him stuffing his briefs with kleenex.

chadimir

Gigachad
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
:banderas: 

he's a non deformed version of me, my eyelid exposure is worse and I nearly threw up seeing his
why did you almost throw up

asians are fucking repulsive how is this supposed to shock me? also that asian shit skin in the op is a -3/10 just like all other asian men. he literally looks the same as his other 2 billion sub human cohort shit skins

Rocky

Normie
MuscularGook said:
IceCutter said:
the white guy is a point above the asian guy

nothing to see here

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
 Lol. Godfrey Gao is arguably the BEST LOOKING Asian man in the world. He's the FIRST Asian international male supermodel that even got contracted with Louis Vuitton. 

You're telling me some RANDOM white dude is better looking than the BEST looking asian male in the world?

Just LOL at being Asian. LMFAO.
Funniest post on lookism.

It's also exactly what I've seen and heard irl. 99% of white women would choose an average white guy over a 99.99 percentile asian.

Rocky

Normie
LOL Niggers said:

:cage:
You can check my reputation. All of my neg reps came from Tyger alts. Oh and one came from you. lol.

Forgot about this thread

:jordan:

@fareastslayer
@asianchad
[hr]
Rocky said:
MuscularGook said:
 Lol. Godfrey Gao is arguably the BEST LOOKING Asian man in the world. He's the FIRST Asian international male supermodel that even got contracted with Louis Vuitton. 

You're telling me some RANDOM white dude is better looking than the BEST looking asian male in the world?

Just LOL at being Asian. LMFAO.
Funniest post on lookism.

It's also exactly what I've seen and heard irl. 99% of white women would choose an average white guy over a 99.99 percentile asian.
TRUTH LOL fucking coping gooks their best cant beat a below average white guy

:tyson:

J

Jordan Horner

Thats not a 6/10. Jfl at those deathnik tier bugeyes. Guy is below average. A 4.5/10 ugly white guy mogs a top asian male model. The coping gooks here should let that sink in. 

Rocky

Normie
MuscularGook said:
Just LOL at being asian. Even the god-tier male model GODFREY GAO cannot compete with a NORMAL WHITE GUY.

Imagine a normal asian guy. Stands NO fucking chance in this world. Mind as well be NEET. 

What's even more funny is, asian women are more attracted to white men than men of their own race. But it's not the case the other way around. White women are DISGUSTED by asian men. This leaves asian men with NOTHING, because even women of their own race rejects them.

Just LOL at my life. Even spending so much time and effort looksmaxing ends up being futile when an average white dude OBLITERATES me.

[hr]
lookz said:
How the heck is that asian 8/10, he just has a suit on, stubble beard and a good instagram filter.

This is more like a 8/10.
 Dude this guy is MIXED. His name is Daniel Henney. You cannot compare MIXED Asians with PURE Asians. That's fucking unfair as fuck.

Mixed Asians are blessed with the godly white DNA. Do you compare demi-gods with human mortals? Just fucking lol when I see examples of mixed Asians thrown up to represent pure asians.
This guy is so red pilled. lmao.
[hr]
MuscularGook said:
Magnus said:
And that's a MM, imagine being an average or even below average Asian

Let me tell you man, it's almost the same as being dead. Most asians are deluded and/or coping hardcore. They try to go for money to make up for their lack of looks (STEM fields). Little do they know, they end up with a wife that never truly loves them and is likely to cuck them at some point. I've seen it happen many times.

The best thing average asians can do is workout to become jacked. That way they are jacked gooks instead of skinny small gooks.
"Almost the same as being dead." Seriously lol'ing here. "Most asians are deluded and/or coping hardcore" sounds about right.

chadimir

Gigachad
Rocky said:
MuscularGook said:
Just LOL at being asian. Even the god-tier male model GODFREY GAO cannot compete with a NORMAL WHITE GUY.

Imagine a normal asian guy. Stands NO fucking chance in this world. Mind as well be NEET. 

What's even more funny is, asian women are more attracted to white men than men of their own race. But it's not the case the other way around. White women are DISGUSTED by asian men. This leaves asian men with NOTHING, because even women of their own race rejects them.

Just LOL at my life. Even spending so much time and effort looksmaxing ends up being futile when an average white dude OBLITERATES me.

[hr]

Dude this guy is MIXED. His name is Daniel Henney. You cannot compare MIXED Asians with PURE Asians. That's fucking unfair as fuck.

Mixed Asians are blessed with the godly white DNA. Do you compare demi-gods with human mortals? Just fucking lol when I see examples of mixed Asians thrown up to represent pure asians.
This guy is so red pilled. lmao.
[hr]
MuscularGook said:
 Let me tell you man, it's almost the same as being dead. Most asians are deluded and/or coping hardcore. They try to go for money to make up for their lack of looks (STEM fields). Little do they know, they end up with a wife that never truly loves them and is likely to cuck them at some point. I've seen it happen many times.

The best thing average asians can do is workout to become jacked. That way they are jacked gooks instead of skinny small gooks.
"Almost the same as being dead." Seriously lol'ing here. "Most asians are deluded and/or coping hardcore" sounds about right.
that post was pretty funny but i understand where he is coming from. if i was asian i would be upset that majority of women are seem to have a biological predisposition towards Caucasians. The worst part is how just about everyone would deny it even though its clearly the truth. No one wants to admit that racial preference/discrimination exists when it comes to dating but its so obvious. The average person would say the solution is for them to stemcel/workcel and marry some bitch who just wants them for that. WOmen get an absurd amount of sympathy for their insecurities but manlets, asain men, etc are shamed for their insecurities which jsut makes the problem worse

being a Asian male is like being in a permanent horror movie. at least in horror movies you can turn off the movie and the horror ends, but as a Asian male the horror movie never ends until you die.